Ohh Noo

"DING-Dong"
Aph thinks: Please don't be Katelyn or Kawaii-Chan

Aaron: I'll get it.

Aphmau: No. What if it's one of the girls.

Aaron: Fine.

Aphmau puts on one of Aaron's baggy shirts and nothing else. She walks down stairs and looks through the peep hole.

Aphmau:Oh shit! It's Katelyn and Kawaii-Chan.

Aphmau opens the door.

Aphmau: Heyyyy(awkwardly)

Katelyn: Are you okay?

Aphmau: I'm fine, what are you guys doing here so late at night.

Kawaii-Chan: We heard loud moaning and groaning. Kawaii-Chan was woken up by it. Are you and Aaron okay?

Aphmau: We're fine .

Katelyn: Wait. Why are you wearing Aaron's shirt and why are you braless.
You always wear cute pj's and you're never braless.

Aphmau : it's nothing

Katelyn: Did he take advantage of you?!

Aphmau: No!

Katelyn: You're a virgin. I'm serious , Did he take advantage of you?!

Aphmau: Nooo! Okay, we had sex, but I asked for it. He didn't take advantage of me.

Kawaii chan: *runs down the street screaming* " My Shiiiiiiiiiipppppppp ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!"

Katelyn: Whattttttttttt!!!! Pleaseee tell me he pulled out.

Aphmau: Actually....

Katelyn: what do you mean "Actually"

Aphmau: I mean I could be pregnant.

Katelyn: You're joking right. I'm going to go home and go back to sleep , so is Kawaii-Chan and this will all just go away.

Katelyn the fainted.

Aphmau: oh my gosh.

Aphmau pulls up and drags Katelyn home and lied her down in her bed. Aphmau stayed over that night making sure Katelyn was okay. Of course Aphmau texted Aaron first.