Faithful.

B A H J A. 

Bahja grew up in the streets of South Central. There she learned how to stay faithful and loyal to everything she did and everyone she meant. She had a little clique and they were called Missguided; which consited of her sister Zonnique known as "Jay" or "Lele", her best friend Ayanna know as "Ana" last but not least her boo thing ShaVonte' know as "Tae". Bahja wasn't a lesbian or nothing she just liked to try new things sometimes. It wasn't all that serious to her. But she did have feelings for her ex best friend Chrestano known as "Chres" they stoped hanging out a year ago. Until they regained trust from each other again and they became best friends again. They soon ended up going out because of how much Zonnique was hanging out with her boyfriend Rayan who was Chrestano's brother. 

C H R E S T A N O

Chrestano also grew up in the streets of South Central along with Bahja. He also was a faithful person he wasn't loyal though. He often let people control his mind which was why him and Bahja fell off before. His little clique Trouble Gang consited of his brother Rayan known as "Ray" and his best friend Jaden known as a msft. The three of them were trouble unlike the girls who just started a lot of drama. Bahja was his girlfriend and she loved everybit of him. Only thing that he wanted to find out if she'll be faithful enough to him. But what he doesn't know is that Ayanna his other close friend likes him too; but will he find out? Will he leave Bahja? Will he ask his group for help? Find out in the next chapter of FAITHFUL.