three.

You should listen to Californa Love by 2pac to get into the mode.. 

A Y A N N A 

I lowkey seen when Bahja rolled her eyes at me she thought she was slick. I ignored it just to prevent anything I mean if she wanted to fight lets go then. Although I wanted to fight her badly I wasn't going to jump her that's just a bitch ass move. She was a good fighter before we meant each other there were rumors going around that she put a girl in the hospital. Hopefully she didn't wanna fight me.. I heard my phone ring which snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked down at my phone and seen ShaVonte's number on the caller ID. 

"Yess Von?" 

"Aye. Word on the street is Bahja gone fight you tonight." 

"You serious?"

"Yeah.. why would I lie to you? Plus you know how close we a-"

"Alright. Bye" 

I hung up on ShaVonte' and I changed into my sweats. I ran out my room and went downstairs out the door I looked at Bahja's house from my apartment; I was thinking to probably go over there and whoop her ass.. but nah I'll wait till the party tonight. 

B A H J A

Later on that night... 

I sat in my room lacing up my Timberlands once I was done I looked in the mirror. I was wearing a orange crop top and jean shorts I made sure my hair was pinned up in a bun tightly. There was no time for putting on jewleary and looking cute when you was about to fight. Everytime before I faught somebody I listened to 2pac I sat on my bed looking straight into the mirror and nodded my head to the music. 

"Perhaps I was blind to the facts, stabbed in the back I couldn't trust my own homies just a bunch a dirty rats Will I, succeed, paranoid from the weed And hocus pocus try to focus but I can't see And in my mind I'ma blind man doin time Look to my future cause my past, is all behind meIs it a crime, to fight, for what is mine?" 

I heard a knock on my door and turned down the music a little; I opened up my bedroom door and it was my mother. 

"May I help you?" I had a stank look on my face. 

"Chres is outside waiting for you smart ass." 

I closed my bedroom door and walked downstairs and outside to his car. I could see Anyanna in the front.. she was really asking for a beaten. I got in the car and sat in the backseat the whole car ride was silent. Thank God we finally pulled up the Rayan's house where the party was. There were cars linned up everywhere; kids were pilled up everywhere the music was loud. We all got out the car Ayanna was dressed in jeans a tank top with her jordans; Chrestano was wearing red pants and a white shirt with a red jacket to match with jordans. I walked in leaving them behind. I rushed over to Zonnique who was wearing an army print tank top, black booty shorts and black combat boots. 

"I'm about to fight Ayanna. Okay? Okay." 

"Whatever Bahja."

"Thankkss. Can you play Californa Love please?"

"Sure boo." 

She did excatly what I said the music started and everybody started dancing with a bottle in their hand. I walked up in front of Ayanna and she shoved me a bit. Fuck she thought this was? I regained stableness and charged towards her punching her in the face multiple times she then fell to the floor and I sat ontop of her still punching her in the face. She couldn't grab my hair because of how well I pinned it up. Then, she started to fight back she scratched me a few times on my face I then got off her and grabbed her by her ponytail and dragged her ass in the backyard; I stopped when I got near the pool and kicked her in her stomach which caused her to fall into the pool. Everybody was looking at me and guess what? Chrestano decides to move me out the way and go safe Ayanna who was at the bottom of the pool. I couldn't believe it with everything being done I walked away from the party and walked home alone.