four.

A Y A N N A 

A few minutes after the fight... 

I woke up in pain I didn't even know where I was. It was super quiet but eventally I heard somebody screaming. It was a male's voice though; I turned my head a little and soon noticied I was in a hospital. Anyways, there was Chrestano sitting down right beside me in a chair he was on the phone yelling at someone. Of course that someone was Bahja. His eyes soon meant up with mines and he got off the phone. 

"Your awake finally." He smiled. 

"Yeah." I nodded. 

"I didn't know she was going to do that if I did I would've stopped her. But luckily I saved you from drowning." 

"She caught me off gaurd she could be the one in this hospital bed right now though. Thanks anyways." 

"No problem, the nurses said you can leave one you wake up." 

I got up and didn't even bother to go look in the mirror I was just ready to go. My clothes were wet so I had to leave in the clothes the hospital gave me; we walked out the door towards the front desk and I signed my discharge papers. After that I headed outside and stopped at his car.

"Are you taking me home?"

"Unfortunately no... unless you want to hear an argument." 

I lauged. "Alright, I'll just call up Zonnique." 

"Aight, see ya later Aya." 

This was a first time bases he gave me an official nickname. One point for me zero points for Bahja.

B A H J A

I didn't regreat putting her in the hospital. She deserved it at the rate she was going Chrestano was mad and I didn't give one fuck. She saw it coming she just wasn't ready. My phone had rung again and guess who it was? It was Chrestano. 

"Hello?" 

"What now?" 

"You know it was wrong for you to do that to Ayanna." 

"And you know I fogot to give a fuck about her too right?"

"Bahja please." 

"Chrestano please." 

"You know what.." 

"What?"

"Nevermind. Just keep being stubborn.." 

He hung up right in my face I don't understand why he's taking up for her.

--------

Short chapter or whateva; but yeah you know what to do. c: