six.

B A H J A. 

After rehearsing multiple times I was ready to perform. I wasn't nervous at all I had my girls with me Zonnique and Breaunna. I peeped Ayanna rehearsing too her's wasn't all that good though. Mines was banging. We all moved to the center of the dance room to decide who would go first nobody said anything so I spoke up. 

"I'll go first." I smiled; looking directly at Ayanna. 

"Okay. Leggo." Zonnique said. 

Everybody else sat down at their desks Ayanna sat in the front right next to Chrestano just to try and make me jealous. That shit wasn't gone work. I grabbed three mic's and handed one each to Zonnique and Breaunna. I was going to be the lead singer since we were doing three different songs which were "The Boy Is Mine"; "Come Thru" and "I Don't Wanna". We got into postion and the music started. I stood somewhat in front of Ayana and started to sing. 

"You need to give it up had about enough it's not hard to see the boy is mine. I'm sorry that you seem to be confused he belongs to me the boy is mine." We started dancing as we practiced. Zonnique walked infront of me and sung. "Think it's time we got this straight sit and talk face to face there is no way you could mistake him for your man are you insance?" 

I walked back in the front and sung. "But see I know that you may be just a bit jealous of me but your blind if you can't see that his love is all in me." And the other part then back to the chorus we all sung together. The beat changed a bit and Breaunna moved up to the front. "And we can burn some come thru, come thru, boy you know we got things to do so getcha ass in the car and come thru." Then we put our mic's down and let Drake sing we droped it low and hip rolled down a little; dropped it down slowly and rocked our hips down and brung it back up slowly grabbing our mics as the song switched. 

We pulled up chairs and sat down me and Zonnique sung together. "Ooh I don't wanna be, be without you I don't wanna live, live without you I don't wanna go, go without you I don't wanna be alone." We both got up and I went over to Chrestano while she went over to Rayan and sung. "We said that no one ever get between us so love will never ever leave us that was a while ago oh; But no lately It feels like I mean I feel like all we do is fight every single night can't make it tight can't get it right; I just wanna go back take it way back all the way back. Can we start again? Do it over? Can we straighten it out? Can we make it out? cuz..." I soon wrapped up the song and went back to the center of the classroom with the girls and bowed down. Everyone clapped and we took our seats. I just wanted to see how Ayanna was gone top that. 

A Y A N N A. 

I walked to the center of the classroom and grabbed the mic. I was singing alone because I wanted to sing directly to Chrestano. Plus he was juding the competition anyway. The music started abd U started to sing. 

"I said yes to your number and yes to dating me yes we can be together but you gotta wait for me the first time i said no Its like I never said yes I said yes we can be together Yes you can stay with me But when I say no not tonight You actin so ungratefully The first time I said no Its like I never said yes." 

I swayed my hips from side to side and resumed singing. "You was on the wall I was with my crew You was watching me baby I was watching you Slowly you walked over  I maintained my cool You said hello to me I said hello to you You ask me where I'm from I asked you what you do You some how intrigued me I thought you were so cool Somewhere between hi and goodbye I felt so comfortable I felt like we could talk all night So i gave my number to you." 

I sung the chorus again and ended the song after a while. I bowed down and everyone clapped. I went to go sit back down and now all thing Chrestano had to do was choose who the winner was..