Perfect love story

Phil~~
The toilets are lined with grime. There is red lipstick writing on the mirrors put there to scare people. It worked and now these toilets are deserted. I'm still angry,
out of frustration I kick the space under the sink as hard and my foot would let me, I wince at the jolt of my body. To my surprise the thick plastic goes in wards and a book falls out.
'The extremely original diary of Dan Howell'

I couldn't pry the urge to read it away, besides, he's done worse to me. I open the heavy book.

Monday the 21st of December 2016
I'd never admit it if you asked me but I'm in love. I never believed in it so when Phil came along, I tried to fight it, literally. I didn't have a friend when I moved to the school. I wanted phil to be my friend after I drove him home. When I entered school Brock adopted me. He gave me drugs and popularity. Then he took it away. He asked for the money for all the drugs which added up to thousands. I didn't have that! He made me do things I didn't wanna do like hit Phil. Brock said his reasoning was because he was Gay and Brock was a homophobe. I asked him why just phil as there were many more gays in school and he beat me up. My attempts to fight back failed so I never argued with him again. Now Brock is dead, I can confess my love for Phil but I'm scared of the rejection that I know I will get. I've beaten him senseless, kissed his best friend (twice) I want to apologise but my head makes me fight my love for him by beating him up. I have art next and I'll probably update after I confess my love, it has to happen sooner or later.

I clamp my hand to my mouth as my heart runs 5 laps around my body before returning back into place. As if by magic, Dan walks in. I drop the book on the floor and back up to the wall.
"I um came to check on you, how did you find that?"
I don't reply.
"Did you read it?"
I nod.
"It's all true."
I shake my head as tears start to well in my eyes. The tears come flooding out as I ugly cry into my hands. I don't even know why.
"Phil.," Dan touches my shoulder. I ignore the sparks and the butterflies in my stomach.
" don't touch me!" I whisper shakily.
"Phil, please" Dan says as he presses his pink lips to mine. I don't respond. There's no strength in me to fight back so I just sit there and wait for him to stop.
"Phil please kiss me." He croaks.
"I'm not kissing those lips" I sniff
"You kissed my only friend with these. You have stolen everyone's first kiss including mine, your lips are evil. Why can't you just let me go? You obviously planned for me to find that book. You just want me to sleep with you. I'm probably the last person you haven't fucked." I spit.
Dan walks to the door.
"Aww is Danny sad now Phil knows what his plan is?" I mock.
Dan throws a punch at my and I dodge. Dan yelps as he hits the mirror that smashed on his hand.
He attempts a kick but I beat him to it. All the rage builds up and before I know it he's on the floor. I kick him in the stomach as many times as I can before grabbing a piece of the mirror and drawing a long line with it across my already scared skin. Blood starts spraying everywhere until my vision goes foggy.
"NURSE"
"YOU'LL REGRET THAT QUEER"
"Faggot"
"Phil please kiss me"
"LEAVE MY DAN ALONE!"
"PATHETIC QUEER"
"Pathetic queer"
"Worthless, Pathetic Queer."
*******
"Will he be okay?"
"You always were a disgrace of a son,"
"I hope you die"
"Phil I'm so sorry"
"I love you Phil,"
"Always,"