Chapter 2

Skylar above...
...........................................................
Ashley P.O.V

We reach at Skylar's to get her things but as we got there, her mom was hurrying up for something "mom?" Skylar says with a confused look on her face, now this is a part where I speak like a news reporter, yeah back to the scene "As we can see Skylar's mom doesn't seem to hear as she is busy running around collecting her things whilst shouting at sky's younger brother Danny for throwing things around".

"Now I can see that Skylar my friend is getting a bit angry over here" I move my hand towards skylar pretending it as if holding a mike  "so what do you have to say about this, my dear friend Skylar?" I say trying not to laugh, "say what?!" She says "mom!" She goes after her mom stomping her foot.

"Yes dear?" Says her mom, "finally we can see that Skylar going after her mother exclaiming had worked and now everything seems fine, I Ashley Williams with camera man. No that doesn't seem right, hmm... camera girl myself! That's sounds better so as I was say in' thank you for watching Ash news" with that I shut off my imaginary camera dusting my hands and walk towards the living room where everyone was standing.

As I enter I see sky arguing "Why are you in such a hurry mom?" She asks "becozz we have a get together at your uncle's and we are already late" say her mom "so??" Skylar says annoyingly "so we have to go there now" her mom replies back while wearing her cream coloured heels, yeah heels I actually find it weird wearing heels at the age of 45 like how would you walk in them, for me example although I'm NOT 45 I don't think I would be able to walk on those, but eh.. not everyone are like me I guess.

Skylar frowns at it and is about to say something but her mom cuts in between " you are coming no if's and but's" " but mom I have plans tonight! me and Ashley are going to the beach today, right Ashley?" sky turns back and mouths me to say yes, while her mom keeps looking at us from behind her. "ah, yeah actually we are going Mrs. Young" I say putting up a weird smile on my face, " well then I'm sorry to say but you have to cancel it and go on some other day because I have already promised your uncle that you will be coming this time and I don't want to disappoint him, now go and get ready" she says pointing to her room.

"but mom Ashley will be upset!" Skylar says whining, Mrs. Young looks at me behind sky "Ashley do you mind Skylar goin' with us?" she says, "oh no no no I don't have a problem with it you can surely take her along" I say cheerfully, "see? your friend has no problem now get ready quickly we're runnin' out of time" says Mrs. Young. sky turns glaring at me, mouthing 'your the worst best friend' and walking past me stomping her feet into her room.

10 minutes later she came back, she looks really pretty wearing an orange sweetheart neckline dress and heels with light makeup, "I might be coming with you but I'm gonna make sure I hate every single minute of it" she says folding her arms and looking at the floor angrily. I laugh at her childishness whilst her mom just smiles shaking her head a bit. We walk out the house and to their car, everyone sits in the car with me standing out and waving them.

Skylar pops head lowering the window "Ashley come here" she whispers even though everyone can still hear her Mrs. Young rolls her eyes, I giggle a bit and bend down "I'm still pissed off at you but I'm gonna give you another chance so ruin it this time, and tomorrow we will go no matter WHAT" she says the last part looking at her mom. "Is your conversation over?" Mrs. Young asks smiling, to be honest I really hate skylar's mom she's rude and on top of that her accent is so posh that it makes it sound a major fake.

"Yeah, it's over" sky says rolling her eyes, (ah! they roll their eyes too much) "tomorrow we're going k?" she says "promise" I smile at her, "bye!" With that she is gone. I turn back goes towards my car, opening the car door I sit in and drove back home.

 I turn back goes towards my car, opening the car door I sit in and drove back home

(skip the ride)

As soon as I was over eating, Liana nudges me in the side a bit too hard "ow!" I scream glaring at her "what's the matter hun?" mom asks worried, "um... I-I-I have to do my homework in P.E which I just remembered thanks to Liana" I say the last part eyeing her. "Liana I need your help in something, come on" I drag her upstairs into my room and close the door "now I should be saying it ow!" she says gently rubbing her wrist "why did you nudge me do want to say something? and by the you deserved it" I say chuckling.

"hahaha not funny, ok so what's the matter why aren't we going? you said that today we will be going to the beach!" she says angrily, "yeah about that... we're not going" I smile sheepishly. "what?!! Oh c'mon ashley I've been waiting for this the whole weekend! you can't cancel it just like that" she screams snapping her fingers in front of my face. "hey what you can't snap your fingers at me, and yes I can cancel it" I sit on my bed ' I'll miss my concert now..' she mumbles under her breath. "what?" I ask getting up " what what?" she says being way too obvious, " what did you say about that concert?" I frown looking at her "oh, you heard it" she looks down. " yeah i heard it what about that?" I say putting my hands on my hips.

"ok so there's this 5SOS concert I wanted to go and I was so happy that we were going today until you ruined it" she says crossing her arms, "you could still go if you want to, I'll pay for it" as soon as I say this her face lits up, "really would you do that?" She asks grinning "yeah really" I smile at her, she then starts jumping "thank you thank you thank you you're the best sister ever" I pulls me into a tight hug.

"li-ana ca-can't b-b-breath" I choke out whilst I'm being squished, "oh I'm sorry" she said pulling away. I hum in response and walk up to my purse and take out the required amount for the concert and hand it to her, she hugs me once more and goes out the door dancing.

I shake my head at her childlessness and sit on my bed with my laptop on my lap. I click onto YouTube and start playing some One direction funny videos, yeah I'm a directioner....

......................................................................................................................

Hi guys! My second chapter is ready YAY!! I know its a late update hehehe.... Actually I was busy wid me college studies, so yeah...

Anyways here's your update, enjoy reading!