(13)

Annie's P.O.V.

I went to school the next day with a few invitations for the party. I had seven envelopes in my hand. One for Katie and another for Liv another three for Avia, Gavin and Emmi and one for Mackenzie. Mainly because she never was really mean to me and also because Mom kept saying "Is that all you want to invite.

Even though I was also inviting Arden and Mia.

I had given everyone their invitations except Jacob and Mackenzie. I ended up just slipping them into their lockers because I was to shy to go up and ask either of them.

~💖~❤~💖~❤~

I had to admit sometimes I was pretty jealous of Hayley she had such an awesome time at school and she has fun and doesn't have to worry about bullies or boys or anything. Sometimes I wish I didn't try to grow up so fast. I wish I could go back to crying about thunderstorms and now one saying "grow up Annie" or ''She's so immature''. I want to go back to when I was a carefree nine year old girl.

I sighed loudly and continued my walk down the hall. Most of the school day was a blur. I was about to exit school when Mackenzie came up to me, "Julian- I mean Annie wait up". I stopped and waited for her. "Hey" I said awkwardly. "Thanks for the party invite" she said in a sort of whisper. "It's cool if you don't wan-", "No I want to come" she interrupted. ''Okay see you on Saturday then" I smiled. She nodded and ran off.

I walked to the exit once again this time without being stopped. Mom wasn't very impressed.

"Annie I told you to get out of school quickly today, Hayley has her school play and she has a lead role remember"? "Sorry I totally forgot" I apologised. Mum just muttered an "It's fine" and drove to Hayley's school.

Mom kept saying Hayley would be so disappointed we missed the start of it.

I wasn't really listening all I could think about was if Mackenzie truly wanted to be my friend or if she just wanted to sabotage the party or worse yet bring Maddie along.

~💖~❤~💖~❤~

Hey guys hoped you enjoyed this chapter, I haven't uploaded in like a century.

Have an amading day/night!

Update : sorry I never updated I'm just not as into bratayley as I used to be..