Chapter 6

**********

Joseph’s P.O.V

After we went to the old house on Main Street we brought Gaby to the hospital. She had a shot on her leg and she had been bet up.

I couldn’t believe I had let this happen. I blamed myself for this. She was in a temporary coma.

“Gaby, wake up! Please don’t leave me alone in this cruel world!” I told her cold body.

I touched her hand and I felt her fingers rap around my hand. I felt electricity run up my body. She woke up!! I looked at her as she opened her eyes. I hadn’t moved from her side. Well only to pee and eat but that’s understandable.

I went to get the doctor. While the doctor checked her I called Vale and Marcoz.

*************

Gaby’s P.O.V

I remembered feeling pain on my leg and then passing out. In my dreams I heard sirens and screaming but I could have sworn that it was real.

Today I wake up in a hospital bed with joseph right in front of my eyes. He had been holding my hand and I could feel a jolt of electricity go up my body.

After I woke up the doctor checked me. 20 minutes later my mom and dad were besides me crying. I was trying to calm them down. They hadn’t heard what had happened to me until Joey called them.

After that Vale came running in and hugged me and brought me chocolates and flowers. She was crying too when Marcoz walked in with a bunch of flowers. He hugged me and I hugged him. Once I let him go he went to Valeria’s side to calm her down.

************

Two weeks later

***********

Valeria’s P.O.V

“Gaby I need to get Marcoz to go out with me what do I do?” I asked Gaby

“Ask him to help you make this guy you like jealous.” She responded.

“Okay but what guy?” I asked.

“I don’t know.” She told me.

We headed down to lunch and as we were walking this guy bumped into me. I looked up at his emerald green eyes. I asked him if he could help me get this guy to ask me out.

“Anytime sweet thing!” he said.

He gave me his phone number and then we said bye.

“Wow that was fast. I thought it would take you at least a weak to get a guy to help you.” She said.

“You will be surprised by what I can do.” I told her.

********************

Comment, vote, and become a fan!