Chapter 23

Hey Yalll this is probably my last upload till i have time during the school year! Hope yall enjoy!

********************************************

Gaby's P.O.V

I looked around his room trying to find a screwdriver. I mean really his house was weird!!! The doors were on backwards!! You locked them from the outside not the inside. WEIRD!!!! Ok sooooo.... we were getting very heated and i wanted more! my body was still burning from his touch! but some stupid person decided to knock on the door while were getting to the good part. I mean yeah i should be bummed about my parents dying, but how could i when i have the sexiest man in the whole universe by my side all the time! and when hes not with me i feel this huge pain like im dying.

OMG!! what is that! laalalalallalalal....... i saw this sparkly object at edge of his window. I really hope its a screwdriver coz if its not im screwed!! did you see what i did there??? I am sooo funny!!! ok lets go seee!!!!! I walked over and to my surprise it wasnt a screwdriver... :( it was a stupid knife! why would my man need a knife by his window??? I janked the knife and a bunch of guns dropped down with lasers pointing at me. I was fucking scared!! I mean really what kind of guy had this!!!! I was about to walk away when a countdown started and anklets rose from the floor and tided around my ankles. Holy mother of Jesus!!! Shotting starting in TWENTY, NINETEEN,...... I let out a big scream.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh Ma God!!! someone save me!!! SUPERMAN!!! BATMAN!!! SPIDER-MAN!!! Wheere the hell are yall when people need yall!!!!!!" I screamed.

I didnt notice the door opening and someone entering coz i was to busy screaming. I felt some strong recognizable arms wrap around my waist carring me away from the guns. I started giggling. I was getting damn horny!! he set me down turning me around grabbing my waist and leaning in to my ear.

"I love my shirt on ur body" he said in a husky voice. I shivered involuntary. I looked down to see that i indeed had his shirt but only that and my black panties and polka dot bra. I saw his had slid down to the edge of his shirt. His finger delicately running across the edge delicately touching my upper thigh close to my honey-pot.

"I would love u on me." I whispered hopping that he didnt hear. But he did. He threw me to the bed and climbed onto of me. The look on his eyes made my stomach twist and turn. I was getting excited! i had never had sex but i felt like he was the one. He was right on top of me. His breath fanning my face. He leaned down and kissed me. This kiss unlike the other was rough and demanding and i loved it!! My man had a dominant side and i think its the sexiest thing in the world! He broke the kiss to my disappointment.

"Go shower sweetheart you stink!" He said. I gasped. How dare he???? I opened my mouth but nothing came out.

"The bathrooms is right there." he said pointing to one of the many doors in his room. Really he had like five!!!

I pushed him off and stomped to the door. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to him giving me a toe curling kiss.

"Ill leave some clothes on the bed." he said and walked out leaving me dazed.

I walked to the door thankful that it actually had a lock in the inside. I turned on the water and stepped.

*************************************************************

Joseph's P.O.V

I was rather pissed off that Marcoz interrupted my intense time with my mate. I hadn't seen the guy in ages and he was kinda one of my close friends. Accourding to Marcoz, Celestte had formed her own pack and the last he heard she had about 100 wolves and 2 vampires. We were going to have to join forces with the other three packs coz there was no way in hell that Celestte was ganna blow this chance to strike.

I went down after leaving Gaby to shower. I called my family and told them about Marcoz and Celestte. I was half way through my story when i heard a scream coming from my room. I excused my self and ran. I opened the door to find my mate glowing blue cowering by the corner screaming in pain. I walked to her and pulled her into me. Her scent was off. She smelled more powerful. She calmed down a little but her glowing became stronger. My mother came running in and gasped.

"Its you?!?!?" she whisperd. Wtf did she mean by that!

*******************************************

Hey i had to procrastinate!! hope yall enjoy! ill be putting this book on semi-hold! ill try to upload on the weekends if i can!! 

Vote comment and fan and ill try to upload faster!! 

btw for my little pervs there will be an R-rated scene soon!!!

Vote Commetn and fann or i will stalk yall!!!!! keep ur eyes open at night!