Chapter 29

Ok so turns out my day at the mall was terrible and that was like two weeks ago but im still a bit grounded! :D hehehehehe

ok so turns out my 'bestfriend' ditched me for his music which i find pretty sad... sigh ok sooo not my best start of the year! Btw hope yall had an awesome new years! hehehehe 

Ok sooo.... im ganna stop with this thingy and go straight to the point.

ENJOY!!!

****************************************

Joseph's PoV

After our wonderful yet painful day at the mall we headed back home, and all Gaby could do in the car ride was whine about how much her feet hurted. I have never met a girl who didnt like going to the mall. Frankly it scares me. Maybe she has some kind of allergy to the mall or something. Anyways it turns out that during our visit we met two champs. From what i could smell they werent regular mortals their sent had something off in it. Just like Gabys sent. I wonder if Gaby could feel it.

Right now we were sitting indian style on my bed. There was a big bowl of popcorn in the middle and if you ask me who was eating all the popcorn i would gladly say that my mate was.

"Gaby?" i asked her trying to tear her attention away from the popcorn so i could get some. She was like a big dino trying to protect her children when she was eating popcorn. I wanted some popcorn and it wasnt fair that she was the only eating! I know i sound like a little kid but hey you cant blame me!

"Yo." she answered with her mouth full of popcorn. Gosh why does she have to look so pretty even with her face full of popcorn?

"Do you remember those champs that we met at the mall?" i asked her.

"Yea... What about em?"

"Well did you not sense something off with them?"

"Umm... Er yea."

"What do u think it is? Their sent seemed a bit stronger somewhat like yours except not the same."

"Well when i hugged them goodbye they.. Er well they made my powers spark."

I studied her and smiled. We had to figure out what was wrong with them. It would be easy since tomorrow we go back to school.

"Hey we better go to sleep tomorrow is a school night."

"Fine but u sleep on the floor."she said giggling. Gosh she just has to be so mean.

"No i sleep on the bed this is my room!" i said to her as i pushed her to the floor.

"Your a huge asshole!"she said as she got up and exited my room. I was about to go and chase her but sleep got the best of me and i feel into a deep sleep.

                                                                     ♠♣♦♥

Marcoz PoV

Yesterday was just plain terrible. I met up with Valeria so we could have our second date but her dad told me that she had a fever. Terrible!!! I ended up spending my whole day in my bed reading, and lets just say i have no fucking idea what the hell happened because i dont even know what i read. Right now i am bored out of my mind and i cant take it!

I turned on my Hell Over by Peirce the Veil on my iPod and grabbed my car keys. Today i was going to just roam the city. I speed away on my black convertible BMW. I drove around the city and i stoped when i saw Celeste and two guys walk into a small little cafe. I parked my car at an auto shop and walked to the small cafe. I was wearing a blue long sleeve shirt, faded jeans and some black converse. She wont even know it was me. She doesnt even know who i am.

I walked in and sat in a table not to far but not to close to them. I didnt want her to smell me and ruin my plan to hear what they were saying.

"Can i take ur order sir?" a petite looking girl with wavy hair that reached around her shoulders wearing a black apron with a name tag that read Leslie asked me.

"Umm... yea can i have an... Er capuchinno?" i asked her keeping my eye on Celeste.

"Sure coming right up. Anything else?"

"Um.. no thanks." i told her and she walked away scribbling down on her notepad.

I fixed my hearing on what Celeste was saying and since i was wolf and vampire i could hear better. I also did my best to cover my scent. Faintly on the background i could her a voice say One capuchinno Zac! but after that all i could hear was Celeste.

Ok you guys we have to plan for our attack our army is made of now 2 vampired that you guys and 40 wolfs. I think we can win with a surprise attack.

But what about the weapons? Are fighting with any weapons at all?

Jacob you are in charge or the weapons while Edward is in charge of training. Are we clear?

Yes ma'am! 

Ok good now were the fuck are our orders. WAITRESS!

I returned my hearing back to normal. All i got from that little conversation was that the guy with the blond and blue eyes was Jacob and he was a vampire. And the guy with dark hair and brown eyes was Edward he was also a vampire. I was caught up on my thoughts that i was startled when Leslie came and dropped off my capuchinno.

"Im sorry sir i didnt mean to startle you, but her is your bill you can pay over there in the cashier." she said pointing to a really old cashier with a guy about 6'4 stood with a similar black apron and a name tag that read Zac. 

"Thank you" i sad as i stood up and took a sip of what i can say the best capuchinno i have ever tasted. I walked over to the guy and paid.

"This is by far the best capuchino ever!" i told the guy who i was sure had made my capuchinno.

"Thank you sir im glad you liked it." he said as he handed me my change.

I walked out of the cafe and ran to my BMW. Joseph was going to like hearing about this.

******************************************

Whoooo hooooo!! You people better show me some love!!

Ok well love yall!! I want to thank some people before i go!

I want to thank my now editor and friend @Marisol70sol

she is really awesome! i also want to say thanks to my on-line sister @shygirl17

THANKS!! 

♥ BiPoLaR_bitch