The Star - One Shot

Tomorrow’s another school term for me and I didn’t hate school that much since I have reasons to attend. I wore my uniform and met my friend outside our house.

“hey!” she called out. “Are you ready?” she added.

“Ready for what?” I asked her and she just gave me this look.

She pulled me as she hurried to arrive at school. We met our old friends and schoolmates, and even those bullying students that made my life worst.

“I’ll see you later!” my friend waved on me and I headed to my room.

Since it was the first day, we were free to choose our seat plan besides, there were few students inside so I got the spot that I’ve always dreamed about. The window-side. Few minutes after, a lot of students started to enter and seems like no one wanted to sit beside me.

“Good morning students” the professor said as he walked inside.

“Good morning sir!” everyone greeted him back but when he was supposed to start, the door opened and into my surprise it was my crush that entered. Girls even squeals as he got inside while here I’ am, with my hands on my chest trying to calm down myself.

“You’re late” the professor said.

“Ah cheongsomnida sunbae-nim” he bowed down and smiled at him.

“As a punishment, introduce yourself to the class” the professor ordered him.

“Annyeong, Park Chanyeol-imnida.” He said and scratched his head.

“Hurry and look for the available seat” he said to him. They all looked around and my classmate’s eyes all looked into mine.

He walked towards my direction and since, the last available seat was beside me, he had no choice. I felt nervous as he sat down beside me. He looked while I stared on him. I shook my head and rubbed my eyes to see if I wasn’t dreaming. Guess what? I wasn’t and this was really happening.

It was break time and he hurriedly went out as soon as the bell rings. I catch my breath and finally had a chance to breathe normally as he got out. I slowly walked outside to meet my friend but I was spacing out because of the shock that I faced.

“Hey ________, are you okay?” my friend asked me.

“Yes, why?” I replied.

“You’re not actually. What happened?” she asked. She even tried to touch my forehead to see if I was having a fever or whatever it is.

“Aish! I’m not sick. I’m fine” I smiled at her.

“You sure?” she said. “Or maybe, you saw your crush somewhere” she chuckled.

I spaced out again as I remembered how handsome he was, every step he takes closer to me made me catch my breath and if everything that happens earlier was just a dream, I’ll never wanted to wake up anymore.

“Ah, I knew it! It was all because of your crush Chanye….” I covered her mouth tightly as she tried to scream my crush’s name.

Break time is over and the professor is already inside but Chanyeol wasn’t here yet. He started the class but then the professor turned to look at me.

“Where’s your seatmate?” he asked.

“Sir?” I replied in shock

“Park Chanyeol?” he said.

In my peripheral vision, I saw a man standing right outside the door, he caught my attention because he was waving at me telling me that I didn’t see him. He intended to cut the class.