My Turn To Cry - One Shot

A/N: ENJOY this KAI fanfiction story! XD

----

“Ohhh! You’re going to lose this time!” Kai yelled as he pushes harder into the buttons of the game controller.

“No! I won’t let you win!” I yelled on him and laughed.

“You’ll see and you will need to do the consequence that I told you.” He said and I just glared on him. He was almost there to lose the game until he kissed my lips which made me stopped.

“Yes! I told you I’ll win!” he giggled.

“Ya! You’re so unfair!” I threw a pillow on him but it hit his head harder.

“Aw” he muttered and caressed his forehead.

“Omo~ Mianhe. I didn’t me…a..n” my voice slowly cracked as he held me inside his embraces.

“I’ll be okay as long as you’re here by my side” he said and slowly caressed my hair.

“Oh I forgot tomorrow’s the day” he said. “Are you ready?” he added.

“Omo! I almost forgot too. What should I wear? What do they like to see on their future daughter-in-law?” I chuckled.

“Just be yourself baby and everything will be fine” he smiled at me.

That smile made my heartbeat race and even though we’re together for the past 2 weeks since the happiest day of my life, he still gives me butterflies inside. Oh and yes, tomorrow will be the day that I will be meeting his family.

The day had come and I finished preparing myself an hour before he picks me up. I jumped as I heard a car honked. I went outside to meet him and he was standing right next to his car. As usual, this sweet guy turned to be the hot one today.

“Shall we go now pretty lady?” he whispered and I nudged his elbow I heard him chuckled as his respond.

He started the engine and drove. Honestly, I’m really nervous to meet his parents. I’m afraid that they wouldn’t like me, I sighed deeply not realizing that it was loud enough for him to notice.

“Are you okay?” he held my hand.

“Mm-mm” I answered.

“Don’t worry about them okay? It’s not like they’re going to eat you.” He grinned.

After an hour left, we were now in front of the huge house. He got off and opened the door for me. He held my hand tightly as their maid opened the gate for us. We both entered and sat down at the sofa. My eyes wandered around their house and I was really amazed by how big and elegant it was.

I heard footsteps coming down from their stairs and each step that they take the more nervous I become. We stood up and Kai was still holding my hand. This is it I thought.

“Mom. Dad” he greeted them and they smiled.

“This is _______, my girlfriend” he looked at me and smiled.

“Uh annyeong haseyo _______-mnida” I bowed and smiled at them. I was afraid to look back at them and yes, it happened, the scariest thing that I was waiting for.

I looked into his mom’s eyes and I could see that she wasn’t pleased and so was his dad. Since Kai told me to be myself, I didn’t care about what I wear today. I’m totally plain.

“Is she the one?” her mom said and raised one of her eyebrows.

“Ne omma. She’s pretty isn’t she?” he said.