Chapter 7

Brads POV
I arrive at the hospital in my Audi R8,should I go in? Yes. No. fuck it man up Bradley my subconscious reminds me. I exit my car and make my way to the reception where a blonde women greets me with a smile. "Um er hi,could you tell me what room Lucy Fitz is in?" I clear my voice. "Bradley is that you?you're Mrs Greys son aren't you?" She smiles at me shit,she's gunna tell my mum. I look around trying to think of an reply,whilst she's sat there with a confused expression on her face.
"Er yes that's correct Miss" i look anywhere else but her face."Ah very well then Brad,since I'm good friends with your mom I'm assuming this girl knows you okay?so her room is in the intensive care unit room 11." She smiles brightly at me.
I walk quickly with my head down, so I won't get recognised and only look up to see what direction I'm heading in. When I finally make it to her room,my nerves are uncontrollable I shake my head man up you douche.

I quietly open her door and see her laying there so disturbed and like something is on her mind. I knock lightly on the door "Lucy?" My tones quite and gentle,she turns her head with a shocked expression along with a scared one and immediately shoots up,resulting her to scowl with pain but her faces try's to hide it. I walk in slowly with ease. "Bradley?what ar-are you doing here?" She says between her gritted teeth clearly in pain,it almost makes me want call for a nurse to help her as my panic kicks in. "Erm I'm here to see you of course,I need to speak with you if that's okay but if your in pain I can get you a nurse or I can get my m-"my line is cut short from Lucy interrupting me from rambling on "you er you can sit if you want,then talk but please I'm fine just say what you
have to" she speaks so quiet it's almost a whisper. I clear my throat as I walk to the chair,whilst she remains silent. Painfully silent. "Lucy look I had no idea that you was so broken to do that,I'm so sorry i-" All my emotions come rushing to me and I feel a soft hand on my cheek wiping a tear but it was almost like a flash and it was gone the warmth of her hand. "I'm sorry I should of never listened to them. You probably never want to talk or see me again and I don't blame you just please never do that again I'm always here but please stay" I beg her whilst her eyes fill with tears. "I promise I won't ever again Brad and thank you" she says so quietly like a whisper I gaze into her bright blue eyes so beautiful, she looks at me in shock fuck did I say that out loud? "Well I er better get going,get some rest Fitz " I walk out and bump into a body shit. The body of my mother. Fuck.

Mrs Greys POV
As I walk to Lucy's room whilst reading her charts oblivious to my surroundings,I bump into hard body I immediately look up to apologise just to see the face of my son Bradley. "Bradley?what are you doing here and why are you coming out of Lucy's room?" My voice comes out cold and his face turns red, he looks embarrassed. And tries to avoid eye contact with me. "Well?" My voice comes out demanding and he gulps and his face goes paler. "Umm i err iwentocheckonher" he speaks fastly but since I'm a dr I have dealt with people in panicked situations so yeah I knew what he was said the little shit.
"Oh really? Do you have think she wanted to see you?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BRADS POV
Shit shit shit shit shit
What do I say.
"I had to see that she was okay Mum, I had to I know I went behind your back I'm sorry. But I had to-" my emotions get the better of me. I'm not letting my mum see me like this.
" look I can't do this right now" I run as fast as I can ignoring the calls from her