Chapter 3

Its been 4 weeks and I've ended up with my hair being turned green because of Elena and I have bruises all over me. The pranks have got worse and the bullying has. I just want it to stop I can't sleep at night! I can't eat because of them, my weight has dropped and my house cleaner Rose has mentioned it to me but I just ignore it, my hair has finally gone back to being chestnut brown. I feel weak and I can't do it anymore. I enter the shower scared for what's going to happen tomorrow( Monday) I scrub hard on my skin until becomes pink, my scars on my arm have started to scap over so luckily they won't see them if I cover them.I step out of the shower and dry my hair and get ready for bed. I open my Mac book and scroll down Facebook but it's not me it's a random person I made as I deactivated my last one because of them, they accept everyone so I got accepted by the people at school I see numerous videos of me from the last four weeks, the comments about me and people mentioning how they would be ashamed if they was my parents and saying the don't know how my parents cope.

The things they put sickness me,I quickly shut it down and attempt to go to sleep but I toss and turn all night  knowing I have to go there tomorrow.

It's only my first lesson and I've already cut my hand once again because of them,fell over, had things stuck to my back and so much more.

It's dinner and i go to get some crisp and drink as I pay for them they are then grabbed out my hands by Elena and her groupie, she opens the packet of crips and pour them on the floor as well as the water

" you don't deserve that you mutt! You need to lose some pounds fatty" she laughs with everyone else i quickly leave and go home I can't take it anymore, my wrist bleed but I feel nothing it all becomes too much i grab  the tablets from my medicine box and grab and pen and paper and head out the door. I arrive at the field at school the lights are on in the distance a game has just finished, I pop the pills in my mouth.

The world is so lonely and the silence is deathening. I have nothing to live for. No one to care for me. Nothing. The pain is unbearable, the bully's and the missing of my parents is too much. So if I have an option of living and deal with it or end it all.

I've decided I wanted to take option number two...