Chapter 6

Lucys POV
"You say I'm crazy because you don't think I know what you've done,but when you call me baby I know I'm not the only one..." me and mum sing and laugh whilst she points and dad in the car who is smirking whilst driving us to get food. We continue throughout the album,and dad joins in sometimes. Until out of no where a truck crashes into us,I scream whilst the car flips repeatedly when mum and dad quickly shout I love you... the bright light comes and goes then it's dark. I scream and scream but no one hears me....

I scream and shoot up,no no where am I?how is this possible why am I here? Where's mum and dad?! A nurse with blue eyes come rushing in,holding me tightly continuously saying "it's going to be alright Lucy" but she's so wrong,as much as I want her to be right but she's so wrong everything is not alright,I cry harder onto her whilst she strokes my back. Everything hurts and my head has a heavy dull fuzzy feeling to it and my stomach is agony. "Im Mrs Grey your nurse,Lucy do you know why your here?" I go still at the name Grey, it can't be Brads mother,my voice is dry " yes" I mange to say. She grabs me straw and some water and places it into my hand and gently sits on the edge of the bed careful not to touch anything,I look into her eyes and see pity "very well then, we've taken into consideration that you have no guardian and we would like to offer you see a therapist or maybe go to a place where they offer help for this and help you through what's happening right now,of course that would be your choice and we have to keep you in for a few days to make sure there is no further damage to your body. You have family however they are unable to come as they live far away and we're unable to get into contact with them,but for now Lucy sweetheart your safe and no matter what ill protect you and I'm so sorry" her eyes tear up with sadness,but she still manages to give a small smile.

My family,pft what the hell they are no family of mine abandoned me in the darkest times and left when mum and dad left too. "No I don't want to go to a place where they think they can make everything better, and family? I have none. I understand you want me in,but I just want to go home please and you can't stop them tho,you can't stop the forever guilt and loneliness" I cry out,no one can help. "All I need is them, I JUST NEED MY MUM AND DAD to see their smiles and hugs holding me tight protecting me from the world. I just want them" the tears pour out, I cry into the pillow no one understands. I feel the nurses presence behind me soothingly holding me,I turn to see her and hug her tightly hoping she won't let go,she holds me tightly and it feels so good to be held again to actually feel a little bit loved.