Chapter 54

Emma's POV:

David and I are heading off to work in a hurry because the both of us slept in late. Mary Margaret thought that we're not working on the weekends so she did not wake us up. I did not bother to care what I'm actually wearing; a maroon hoodie, black tights and black flats. My hair is tied up in a low ponytail as I don't have time to brush through it.

"So are you going to see Hook later?" David asks while driving.

"I dunno." I answers.

"If you're not going to see him, I am." David says.

"Hey!" I exclaims and hit him on his arms.

"What? If you're not seeing him and he's not seeing you then what does it mean? You two are breaking up? Come on, Emma!" David groans. This David is so different from the one I know when I started seeing Hook.

"We are not breaking up, David. From what I had gathered last night, he was hurt by what I said."

"Well, I'm your father and I can't do anything more than finding him or giving you advices. So I hope the two of you will mend things again." David turns his head to look at me when he's driving.

I nod my head. "Eyes on the road, dad." I chuckle.

"By the way, your mom wants to take a stroll around Storybrooke later. So the both of us can get out off work early." He smirks.

"What about Sarah? Isn't she going to follow us around?" I ask in annoyance. Sarah thinks that she's a freaking saint but all of us beg to differ, well, except for my mom.

"Snow said that Sarah had something to do today and it's regarding a family business." David says. We have arrive the station and he parked his truck outside the station.

"We both know that that is not true." I say, gesturing to the both of us.

"But Snow doesn't know that and she just let her go." He sighs.

"Clearly!" I say and throw my hands up. "Do we really need to work? I mean it's freaking Saturday." I stated the obvious.

"We have to. That is why we are called the sheriffs because our job is different from others." David answers. I sigh and plop down on the roller chair before I begin with my stupid work.

~

"Emma, David!" Someone called out. That voice definitely belongs to Mary Margaret.

"Mom!" I grin when I see her pushing the pram with Leo inside.

"Snow!" David grins too when she sees her. We walk over to her and David kiss her on her cheek while I hug her.

I kneel down beside the pram. "How is my little baby brother doing there?" I ask Leo while playing with his tiny fingers. Obviously he doesn't know how to answer me but whatever.

"He just drank his milk before heading here." Mary Margaret answers.

"Well, how about that stroll? I want to get out of here so badly." I joke.

"You just want me to do all the work for you." David smirks.

"Maybe." I shrug with a smile tugging on my lips.

David shakes his head. "Alright, alright. Let's go." Mary Margaret says. We exited the sheriff station. We walk around Storybrooke with Leo in his cozy pram. Many thoughts are going through my mind this whole time we are walking. One of it is Sarah. Since now it's just my mom and my dad here and Sarah is clearly not here, I think this is the best time to just tell Mary Margaret about the real identity of Sarah.