The verdic is in

My brothers gave me a look of approval as I finished up eating dessert. "Beth, you have our blessing." I almost choked.

"BEAU HAVE I EVER TOLD YOU I LOVE YOU!" I kissed him on the cheek then all the other boys leaving Daniel for last he was the one I also needed confirmation from as I knew he had a crush on me but never acted on it because of the Janoskians. He smiled looking slightly heartbroken but still nodded, I hugged him for the longest.

I walked hand and hand was Jay into the elevator, "Are you going to tell mum?" Luke asked

"Um shit, Jay wanna come back to Aussie with us to meet my parents?"

"Sure!" Jay leaned in for a kiss or it looked like one to the boys really he just whispered, "Can I stay?"

The elevator stopped and I held on to Jay's hand pulling him into my room before anyone could say anything different.

"If you didn't know that's a yes," I grabbed my bag threw his shirt at him I swear I had half is wardrobe. "Thanks babe." He took off his shirt and got changed into that shirt and his boxers. I rummaged through for my favourite top of his walking into the bathroom I put it on peeling off my dress and adding straps to my bra.

Jay was already in bed asleep when I walked out I didn't take that long did I? I turned off the lights and jumped into bed with him as he wrapped his arms around me pulling me into him. "Night peppermint twist."

"Night handsome."