Don't Let Them Know

"Hello!" I smile into the camera I had just created a youtube channel and was now attempting my 4th new video I just couldn't get the lighting or anything I just stood there my boyfriend Jay van Cocopops was behind the camera smiling at me, my brothers are apart of this band so I'm used to cameras actually I love them I was the one holding the camera, the one editing, ruining the YouTube pages. I don't suppose you know them they call themselves Janoskians? Yeah that's right I'm Beth Brooks little unknown sister well until now I made my own YouTube channel after being seen in theirs.

Also I was dating Jay how did that happen you might as well vidcon was a exciting time.

*flashback*

"Hey guys so we are all here at vidcon with our camera gal makes-all-our-food sister!" Beau yelled into the camera that I was currently filming them on. Jai grabbed the camera and then showed me, I blushed.

"This is our sister, she is carrying all our stuff too." I laughed it was in my back pack food, pens everything the boys may need as they had a whole day of signing next to this guy called Jay can Cocopops weird last name right? We got to the booth and I set it all up as usual and then sat behind them with some trashie magazine when Jay came up and talked to me.

*flashback over*

"BYEEEE" Jay ended the video it was like midnight.

"Jay can I stay here?"

"Sure," he pecked my head "is it going to be like last night?"

"Nope," to put it short we had sex last night but not tonight I was so tired, "I just want to snuggle so I can sleep, safely." I texted Jai to ask him to lock my door telling him where I was. He was the only one of my brothers who knew I was dating Jay.