Cheeky Supermarket Trips

I woke up wrapped in Jays arms I loved it. Reaching out for my phone I checked the time I had to be back at the hotel, I had about a million texts from Beau, Luke and Jai. I texted Jai back "bro I'm gonna get us some food before I come home k?" I got a instant reply and Jay started to wake up I kissed his cheek "Morning." He said in a husky voice as my thumbs busily typed a reply to Jai as he sent me a massive shopping list. "Morning babe can you take me to the supermarket?"

"Or I could stay here," he kisses my forehead. "with my wonderful girlfriend." I smiled he knew that's what I wanted to do, but I couldn't I had to get up. "Babe I have to get the boys food and I need a driver please." I kissed him softly before sitting up.

*1 hour later*

I jumped out of Jay's parents car and grabbed my bag walking out towards the massive supermarket before I was swiftly met by Jay's hand latching on to mine. "So I'll need stuff for lunch and dinner for today and tomorrow plus snack argh these boys fucking bottom less pits!"

"Haha you should just stay and cook for me then," Jay grinned and guided me around the store showing me where I could go to get what I wanted. "Ok so I have flour milk times 2 eggs sugar sausages bread mince spaghetti some deodorant for those idiots I call brothers burger buns and taco shells since we are off on holiday for today and tomorrow."

"Really? Then you have to come and stay with me! One day? Please? Before vidcon?"

"I can't Luke and Beau will have me on close watch I'll be running away with Jai knowing me!"

"Run away to me!" Jay smiled a cheeky grin as he quickly brushed my lips, I was just about to kiss him back when my phone started to ring, fuck it's was Beau. "Hello?" I questioned stupidly. "Hey sis! What's the supermarket your at called?" fuck fuck fuck I thought "umm I have no idea" lies I thought I hated lying to him but it wasn't going to be for much longer I just needed to find the right moment. "Then have a look! Dumbo!"

"Shut up um it's in outside the Cape Town Mall we saw it yesterday remember?"

"Oh yeah I do ok well we'll be there soon like 2 minutes so don't run off! ok?"

"Ok!" Shit I guess this was a good enough moment as any to tell them if only wait "Jay your going to have to run the boys are gonna be here soon and I don't want them to see I've been with a boy."

"Fuck, princess just tell them!"

"I can't not after the Arianna thing."

"No I'm not leaving I'm going to tell them!"

"Fuck, Jay really? We have been dating 6 months and you want to tell them now!"

"Yes don't you think it's time?"

"Yeah ok then I still need to get some stuff so I need you to show me around anyway since it's clear you come here a lot" I poke his stomach. "Hey don't be so mean!"

I was worried, scared because I know how Beau would react me dating someone let alone a YouTuber from another county, but I smiled and just let what was going to happen, happen because I knew Jay, and I knew he was not going to back down....