Chapter 5

Waking up next to her was like a dream that I never wanted to wake up from and when she was just laying there in my shirt and knowing that she had no underwear on fuck I'm getting hard just thinking about it.
I'm not a pervert .
I'm not a pervert.
Just a peek won't hurt anybody.
I lifted the cover oh damn look at those legs look at those thighs oh fuck so plump and juicy I just need to see that pussy. Shuffling down the bed towards her pussy towards my pussy I opened her legs. Starting to open then from the top of her thighs the sensitive part. Looking at her pretty pussy, its just a peek.
But damn I need to taste her. Licking a path straight up her slit I started tonguing her little nub.
She moaned.
I smirked.
Mace called up to me "Nik, Baby girl come eat".
Keeping my tongue up and down on her slit she started withering starting to wake up.
"Mhn...N-ik-olai mhn what are you doing"
"Oh baby I fucking this beautiful pussy with my tongue"
Then I went back to eating her out. Sucking on her clit had her moaning loudly.
I just couldn't get enough between her thick thighs and fat ass and this pussy man oh man this pussy it had me going man I mean who could ignore her.
"Nik you couldn't wait until breakfast" Mace said standing at the door.
I fucked her pussy going deeper and deeper until she finally came with a scream
"NIKOLAI!"
"Yes baby?"
ฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯ
Too short?
Too bad I have homework!