Chapter 7

Nik's POV

Type.Sign.Read.Meeting.Sigh. My schedule was jam packed today there was no time for lunch and I couldn't even see Mace because of all the chaos. Everyone needed my help with something. I've had 7 cups of coffee and its only 8 in the moring. Its going to be a long day I thought loosening my tie.
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Leaving out my office I locked the door and unlocked my car door. Getting in the car preparing to take off all I could think of was Alexa. I wondered if she was still at home maybe she was sucking Mace off. That would be an amazing sight to see maybe I could have them two go at it while I watched. I think I could cum just thinking about it. She's so sexy but I want to get to know her I don't wanna just fuck her. I want to know her dreams  and everything she wants from life. I will have Alexa and I will make her ours no matter what it takes. I hurriedly unlocked the door and I walked into the house I walking right into the wonderful smells of food and my stomachs rumbled which reminds me on how I skipped lunch today bad idea I walk toward the kitchen and see the best sight if the day. Mace is having a meal that I'm dying to have Alexa is always the best thing to eat on a empty stomach.
#########################
Okay so I'm fucking flipping my shit right now 40k really!!! Omg I'm too happy but I'm such a uncommitted person. Sorry I have school and stuff but I've been trying to write for the longest and I finally think I did good enough to post... hope you like it and a new chapter will be coming soon.