Chapter 6

Alexa P.O.V

Waking up aroused was  something I'm used to but waking up to this sexy man in between my legs was something new. It wasn't a bad new though it was the kind that made your knees weak, your pulse speed up it was thrilling and amazing.
I loved it.
Nikolai had me moaning like a whore and withering for more. I heard Mace calling us but I couldn't bring myself to tell Nikolai to stop. But when I came Nikolai thought it was cute to answer me when I screamed his name such a smart ass. Mace suddenly barged in and looked at us then he told Nikolai “who said you could tongue fuck our little kitten Nik”. He smirked and crawled toward Mace, hopped out the bed and got on his knees.

Kissing Mace’s upper v Nik said “I’m so” kiss “sorry” kiss “baby” kiss “forgive me?” he said taking Mace’s head in his mouth and sucking. Ugh I didn't know Mace was so dominant they're so sexy.

Nikolai P.O.V

Sucking Mace’s dick was something I loved doing I started off with teasing kisses something I knew made him impatient and frustrated then I took just his head in sucked lightly. Relaxing my jaw I started to go further up his shaft then I went to work. Taking his ass in my hands from behind pushing him more in my mouth I bobbed my head more and more and sucked I heard him groan I smiled. Deep throating the whole dick I finally felt him explode with a groan I swallowed because everyone knows that spitters are for quitters. I beckoned Alexa with a crook of a finger. “Clean up my mess baby” I told her pushing the dick closer to her she got on her knees and went toward Mace’s dick and licked up and down his shaft licking all the cum off “mhn somebody's getting hard again” I told Alexa watching her lick the cum off of Mace” she nodded and looked up at Mace with those innocent eyes. I knew Mace, he was a goner. He lifted Alexa up and he laid on the bed spread eagle stroking his dick. “Come ride me”.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Ugh such a turn on I love when men say that its just so sexy. Also thank you guys for reading omg I just put watching like wtf anyways could you give me at least 5 votes pweeze I'll post a new chapter and the story does have a plot btw its just sexy time right now, actually these last few chapters could honestly be 2 chapters but I'm a lazy bum who has nothing to do but read rather than writing but its whatever I try. Oh I almost forgot
HAPPY TURKEY DAY !!!!