Thank.. You

Harry and Niall droped me off at the Nurses office. They went to leave as soon as they plopped me down, but hey why not be nice. "Harry, Niall Thank... You?" I said as more of question. Niall smiled and waved as he walked out.

"Don't get used to it." Was what Harry left with. The school called my mum to come pick me up, as soon as she arrived she engulfed me in a tight hug. "Mum, School ... people..watching... Very much... pain." She hugged me for another minute and then finally let go.

"Come on then Cherry pop." I frowned at the nickname but I hobbled as quick as I could on my injured leg.

*************At Chloes Home***************

I walked/hobbled into the kitchen and sat on a stool, Ready for my mum to examine me gash. Now that the blood has gone it actually looks small... Haha Whoops! My mum sprayed anti-disenfectant on my leg and a memory occured in my mind.

**************Flashback*******************

"Rosie are you sure it won't hurt?!" I said holding onto my arms new fresh cut.

"I'm sure of it, my mum uses it on my brother when he cuts his legs at hockey."

"Okay then." She sprayed the dissenfectant on my leg and I had never moved quicker in my life.

**********End of Flashback*****************

"Ow.." I said whilst my mother bathed my leg getting rid of the acess blood.

"Don't be such a baby." She said in a motherly way. She wrapped a bandage on it and then slapped me gently on the back.

"Go have a nap, and then I'll wake you up in time for you to get dressed and groom your curly mess of hair."

"Thanks Mum,I love you too!" I said sarcastically. "I know you do. Now upstairs!"

I walked upstairs and into my bedroom. I plopped down on my dearly beloved bed and got my computer out. After an Hour or Two of reading Status and scrolling through twitter I drifted away into a deep slumber.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★Dream☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

I looked around and took in my surroundings, I was with someone. "Hey babe." Harry said. What the fuck?! Why is Harry in my dream?! "I missed you, did you miss me? hows your leg?"

"It's okay and I missed you to Haz." What no I don't!

"I love you Cherry Pop." How dare he call me that!

"I love you to Har." He put his finger under my chin and pulled me in for a gentle kiss.

★☆★☆★☆★End Of Dream☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

I looked in the mirror and saw my messed up hair and on my face was a huge smile. What does this mean? Do I like Harry?! No, I can't no... Could I? Fuck No! Maybe I had to much sugar on my cereal this morning, Yeah this always happens I have weird dreams when I have sugar.Half of me wished the dream was real but the half brought me back to my senses.

"Chloe get dressed and tame that wild hair!" My mother shouted from downstairs. I put a cream wavy skirt on with a denim blue long sleve top. I left my hair curly but tamed the frizzyness. Here goes nothing.