A reactivated

The next day, I walked to work, while I was walking I felt that someone was watching me, I looked back and I saw someone behind me, this person had a black hood and not only that but all their clothes were black.I was quickening his pace to outrun this person, I boarded a bus and I thought that the person no longer followed me, but I was sure that this person was behind me, so as soon as the bus stopped McDonnalds, I ran from the bus to the entrance of McDonnalds.

Misaki seeing that I was scared and tired calls Takeru Takeru also cared about me and told me to rest for a while, he would call Tsubasa (a friend of Takeru), I told him that was not necessary to call me a replacement, I was fine, but Takeru insisted that I should rest a bit, so I slept a while.to wake up and I felt better when I left the room I saw a very attractive guy, but gave an air of mystery.

Hello, you must be Nanami - Said the boy

Hi, I'm Nanami, Who are you? - I said confused

I'm Tsubasa, Takeru told me that you felt so bad that I asked me to be your replacement until you wake up - Tsubasa said smilingly

Then, chatted a bit, we met a lot better, however, was something that I did not like Tsubasa, but did not think to myself, he was a good boy and did not seem to hurt a fly.When we were closing Mcdonalds, Misaki and I were getting ready to go to the train station, we said goodbye to Takeru and Tsubasa, on our way to the station, Misaki from one moment to another disappeared, I did not know what to do, I Look for her everywhere but I did not find her, I went back to Mcdonalds to see if she was there, while I was walking I heard a shout from the alley, I ran to the alley as fast as I could.

Already in the alley, I saw a girl in the arms of a boy, that girl was Misaki and the boy was Tsubasa, I could not believe that the boy who had Misaki in his arms was Tsubasa and the girl in his arms Misaki, I Turned to see Misaki, she was bathed in blood and she was agonizing. Then I hit Tsubasa in the face to get Misaki released, then I climbed Misaki on my back and ran to Macdonalds who was close to us, apparently Takeru saw us reaching Macdonalds.

what happened? - Asked Takeru to see the bloody Misaki

Tsubasa, he has done this - I said with a cold look

No, it may be, Tsubasa would never do something like this- Takeru said confused

I also thought he would never do something like this, but please believe me and help Misaki - I said crying

When Takeru was going to save Misaki, Tsubasa entered the establishment, I told Takeru that I would distract him while he saved Misaki, but he did not listen to me.From one moment to another, Tsubaru changed, he looked like when he killed me, I did not know what to think, but for a moment I saw him as I, faster, stronger. Tsubaru shot Tsubasa, I I was frightened, I did not think Subaru would do that, Subaru turned to me and looked at me coldly, I was frozen in fear, I thought that he would kill me, but he did not, rather he gave me a hug, seeing that I Was scared. Then we went in the car to bring Misaki to the hospital.

Already in the hospital, they took Misaki out of emergency, I did not want to leave her, but Takeru grabbed my waist and did not release me until I stopped crying.

What are you? I ask shy

The same as Tsubasa and the same as you - Takeru said

A resurrected one - I said

Many of us call ourselves "reactivated" - Takeru said.