The truth behind all

I remember every second of my blood dripping and my breathing coming to an end, and the face of my murderer, but now I have become faster and strong enough to end the life of that unhappy damned.And to end once and for all that unhappy wretch, I have to learn to be human again, since apparently I can not eat, or drink as a human, everything I before liked to eat now feel unpleasant and the only thing I do not find disgusting is the blood, since the first day of my resurrection first thing you gave me is thirsty, but not water, tea, coffee or any drink, blood only.

First I had to look for work, not knowing where my parents were, and I think if I show them now, perhaps faint, got a job at Macdonalds of which are in the window taking the order of the cars.The first day, I got up very early to work on speed, I forgot to mention that I am living in the forest, and my house is made of wood thanks to my speed and my strength remained beautiful. and while at work, a very friendly girl named Misaki-bachi, I deigned to teach me the rules, place, and how to work in my office because she is in the same working hours.

Do not worry everything will be fine-Misaki said seeing that I was nervous

I hope - I said in a tone of concern

Look, the boss - said Misaki

When I turned to see the boss, my eyes became intensely cold, all those memories, dripping blood, my breath coming to an end, and the face of my murderer,No doubt, that was my murderer, that sweet but full of hatred look, those honey-colored eyes, those pink lips, the black hair and the white skin.Seeing him, I also stayed frizz, to me, looked into his eyes that anguish and that fear, I wanted for a long time.

I showed up, as if nothing had happened between us.

Hello, my name is Nanami-Kama, good to meet you, sir - I said with nature

Hello, nice to meet you Nanami, I'll be your boss and also your friend if you want, my name is Takeru-Zen. he said trying to act normal

All day, was uncomfortable because Takeru was watching me all the time and sometimes tried to talk to me but I avoided him.finished the day, Misaki offered to stay with me, but I knew she had to go now, so I told her to leave, besides Takeru was not close.After Misaki left the place, I got to fix everything quickly, because I was afraid that Takeru appeared beside me.

When I was about to leave, something grabbed me by my waist.

Why are you still alive? Said Takeru

I'd tell you if you let me go - I said angry

Well, now tell me - Takeru said letting me go

Why did you want to kill me? I said before responding

I did not want to do it .But, some people had kidnapped my wife, and said if I do not kill you, they would kill my wife and the baby inside her .. so I had no choice - Takeru said with sadness

And you recovered your wife and your baby? - I ask

No, they took her and I have not heard anything about her - Takeru said

Hearing this, I gave him a hug and I promised that I would find those bastards and I would tear them and also to his wife.