An unwanted feeling

The next day, as I was walking to work, I was thinking about Takeru, did not know why when I was near him I felt nervous, distressed.Takeru was not the boy that every woman faints, I did not understand why I liked Takeru .. Wait a second, I like Takeru, no, no, I can not fall in love with my killer, even if he's handsome, Strong, fast and also smar..No I can not fall in love, less than him.

I came to work, with those thoughts and feelings.

Hi, Nanami - Said Takeru

Hi, Takeru. How are you? I said nervously

I wonder, but what about you? - He said worried

I'm fine, it's just that I'm a little worried about Misaki - I said

Do not worry everything will be fine, besides we can go to visit the hospital we will close early and we will go. Do you think it's OK? He said unconcerned

All right, what time will we close? - I said

How about noon? - He said

Ok - I said

On the morning of work, everything was quiet but still I continued with those feelings and thoughts. I was making chips, but the oil slipped me so I had to bend down to grab it, I did not realize that Takeru was opposite Of me but he was also crouched, so we both collided face to face and we both gave ourselves a ...

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Takeru's POV

I saw that Nanami had dropped the oil, so I was going to pick it up, but after stooping I felt Nanami's face in my face, I felt Nanami's lips in mine, I looked at Nanami, Nanami moved away from me, I should have apologized, but the truth is that I liked it.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

As soon as I could I moved away from Takeru, I felt ashamed, I did not want to see Takeru's expression, maybe he thinks I'm a whore, no, I did not want to see him.As he had promised, we closed at noon, in what we were closing, he tried to talk to me but I avoided him, I was grabbing my things in the lockers, when I was going to open the door, Takeru came in, he grabbed me Of the arms and put me against a locker, I was very scared did not know what he was going to do.

Nanami, let's talk about what happened. - He said

No, I do not want to talk about that now, I promise to talk about what happened, but first let's go see Misaki, I'm very worried about her - I said

If you promise, that's fine,- he said.

In the car, they were the longest 12 minutes of my existence, since it was not a pleasant silence if not a very uncomfortable. At the second traffic light, he began to insist on talking about the subject, but I said no.

Please, Nanami, let's talk about what happened. - He said

Okay, what do you want to talk about ?. - I said

Why did you kiss me? - He said

In the first place WHAT, second I did not want to kiss you, and third if I found you disagreeable, I did not seem disgraceful. - I said

I did not say, I find it unpleasant. - He said

From one moment to another, my face reddened, I did not think he said that, I thought he would have said it had been horrible, disgusting, but seeing me reddened, he touched my face, he approached his face and we gave A kiss. I was redder than a tomato.

When we arrived at the hospital, I jumped out of the car, to go see Misaki, when I asked the receptionist, Misaki's room number, she told me that girl died today at 3 am, I was shattered , I could not believe that she was dead, they did not even notice this, Takeru seeing that I was crying, hugged me and told me that everything would be fine, but I did not listen so I got into the car and I started to cry , Clear Takeru was next to me hugging me.