one day kid _poin taken_

Now that they have found the place that they want to try to talk to each other again. Hay dawn how are you doing Over there pyro asks. I am happy that these cabins only have two beds in them so that it is just me and you. Y.. yea bro I am happy to, but I wonder what class is first pyro stops to notice that there is a note on the site and dawn asks him to read it. There is a schedule co.eing around to every place that is going to tell you where you are going to be going soon okay get settled I kids cause we hope that you all have a good time. I want to ask you a question if you don't mined Darwen says. I don't mined pyro says but do you think that I can ask you a question. Afterwards. I don't mined but just be ready to have a seat after my question okay. Okay pyro says as he stands and begins to make his bed. Well the one question is .... Are you ... Dawn pauses as he begins to blush and look like he is scared. Umm... Did you want to ask if I am gay. Umm... Y.. yea Darwen says and blushes. Yea I am are you pyro asks as he smiles and blushes brightly. Yes how did you know Darwen asks and begins to sit down next to pyro on his bed. Well the question I wanted to ask was do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend at all pyro says. I don't have rather of those but i did see that you s did look at my butt most of the way to the school, that is cause I was not looking at you. Well I did like the view pyro says and giggles as dawn blushes. We have all night to talk or other things if you want dawn says well it is night time so let's try to play some games, I noticed that there was a ton of board games in the closet dawn continues as he pulls out the ones that he likes. We should play one of these pyro says, but pyro dosnt seam to want to play a game he has never met a guy that he has so much in common with. Pyro has pink fur but his red hair is in lines on his chest, tail tip, and ears. Dawn has neon blue fur with purple stripes on chest, tail tip, and ears. S... So what do you want to do pyro says. Let's play a game or do you want to do something else. I am not much of a game person, but I wanted to ask another question if you don't mined pyro says. O... Okay. W... Will you go out with me pyro says. U.. umm do you really like me. Yes I do pyro says as they both begin to blush and giggle. Well will you go out with me I wouldn't ask if I didn't like you. Y... Yes yes I will I want to ask you a question. Okay pyro says. Are you a top or bottom I am a bottom just so that you know. I am both so I never choose as they both blush and hug each other and lay down to try and go to sleep pyro notices a bulge in his but from dawn. Pyro begins to giggle as he says i hope that you know that if you want to do that before we go to bed we can. Dawn gets up and says sorry as he covers himself and takes off his eye patch and pyro face lights up at the sight of his eye. Your eyes are beautiful. One eye silver and the other one pink. As pyro looks at his eye be begins to reach for his I patch and pull it off slowly as dawn sits in constant wanting. He takes off the eye patch and says close your eyes as he reaches for his other eye to take out a contact that dawn did not notice. Okay dawn says. Okay you can look but look at the table before my eyes. Dawn asks why as pyro cuts him off with a say shh and moves his head to the table. Dawn opens his eyes and looks at the table and says is that a contact from under the eye patch. No that is from the other eye pyro says as Darwen looks up slowly look at his eyes and see. The eyes are both two toned colors his left eye red and pink and his right eye magenta and neon blue as Darwen begins to blush and say can I be with you forever. W... What did you say pyro asks. O..oh sorry i was just umm, as pyro cut him off with a kiss as he begins to reach out to give a hug to him pulling him in close. After a minute they hear a nock on the Doré and they pull away from each other And blush an giggle as pyro goes up to the dore to see who it is. The person at the dore was a fellow kid around there age with cute little puffy checks and says by my name is Joey. Pyro looks at him and asks are you okay after he notices that there is rain coming down slowly. Dawn says come on in bro are you okay bro you are soaked from head to toe. I am okay i just got moved to this cabin but I got kicked out of my cabin for being gay and all the others were straight Joey says. Well you have nothing to worry about hear we are gay hear pyro says and blushes with a smile. Hay did you right that on you paper that you turned into the school to Joey asks. Yea dawn and pyro say together and then they all go silent. Is this why they put us all in the same classes away from everyone else. Hay let's not get brought down by this we can all have a good time dawn says. Hay do rather of you have a boyfriend at all Joey asks. Well yea now pyro says as dawn continues we just both chose to be together but I don't know if you would like to add him to this make it a three way day pyro. Joey begins to look at pyro and looks into his eyes and says pleas as he then says your eyes are beautiful the both of you. Thank you they both say simultaneously as pyro says okay let's add him to this. We can all have a good night tonight okay let's see what we can do. Well dawn before we were stopped I was going to say let's see how big we all are so that we can break the ice. Okay well hear as pyro pulls out a tape measure so that they can measure so that they can actually know how long. Pyro goes first at 6;1/2 inches and says it is not that big but it can get the job done as dawn cuts him off to say wait we ha e to ask you a question. Are you a top or bottom I am a top and pyro is both how's about You. Well i am both also well but I prefer to be a bottom more so I guess we can both be pyro's fuck boys. Okay i guess but do you mined if I look at your ass sizes pyro says. Okay they both say. They both have rally big nice plump nicely graspable butts so that pyro blushes so much that he has to cover himself. Hay pyro you can do it to me right now if you are in that much of a hurry but as dawn says this two kids bust in to say whether is going on in here. Gladly for them they were dressed before anyone came in and board games were all over the flore. We were playing games Joey says and grand the dice to monopoly and says that it is your turn pyro as pyro says yea let me just beat you I will win this you guys have already lost two games Wana make it three. The two guys say you are all nerds as they leave and they all feel so released that the boys did not catch them. Hay let's just go to bed for tonight we will do it tomorrow okay i promise pyro says. Okay that all say together ass Joey pyro and dawn pull the beds together and all lay down together.