Chapter 1

IVEYS P.O.V

My alarm went off at 6:15 in the morning. Time to get ready for another day in hell. I literally had to drag my ass out of bed to take a shower and get ready before 7:30.

(skips shower ya creeps)

I dried of and put on some black skinny jeans and a MCR shirt. I walked over to the mirror and pressed my purple and black hair and teased it a bit then put on some black eyeliner and mascara. "Ivey hurry the fuck up! You can not be late for school!" my drunk of a father yelled. I grabbed my skull backpack, phone, and ear buds then put on some black and white convers.

AMBERS P.O.V

I waited for this little hoe. "God why are you always late" i thought to my self. Ivey is my best friend and also i have a surprise for her birthday that is coming up. When he dads green Chevy pulled up i ran up to her side if the truck. "About time you show up!" I told her. "Hello Mr. Burns." i said politely to her drunk of a father. "Amber how many times do i have to tell you to call me Heath?!" he asked me a little pissed off. "Sorry Mr. Erm Heath." God i hate calling him that. I was raised to call adults by their last names and mr or ms. "Bye dad" Ivey yelled and ran off before he could say something to her. I ran to catch up with her. "What was that all about?" she look upset. "He was drinking before we left and said all these horrible things to me!"

IVEYS POV

I stared to cry on ambers shoulder. My dad was being a dick and called me and emo fag, a mistake, that i should go kill myself ect. It pissed me off that he would say things like this to me. I told her everything and she sat there pissed that he said those things to me. She went through her purse and pulled out an envelop. "I was going to give this to you on your birthday but i think you need it now."

A/n

Dun dun dunnnn what could it be!?!? Sorry for the short chapter but it late. Anywhore comment what you think is going to happen. I will update as much as i can so maby every day? Idk. Note this is my first story so sorry if it sucks ass😂😂

🔪💊Lynn🔪💊