Chapter 3

(Time skip to after school)

HEATHS POV (IVEYS DAD)

I waited for that little bitch to get home. She is staying with her totally hot friend Amber. It was sad she was 16. Oh well just got to wait 2 more years. I heard the door open and Ivey walk in "Im home!" She yelled. "Dont you fucking yell in my house bitch!!" I hate when she dose that. She looks down at her shoes. "I-Im sorry dad." She said softly. "Whatever go pack for Ambers. You will stay with her till Saturday. If she goes to that concert those fags are playing i want you to come home. Understand?" She nodded her head and went upstairs to her room.

IVEYS POV

I ran upstairs to pack for Ambers. I packed then essentials.

Flat iron

Makeup

Cloths for thursday and Saturday (because we will be at Hot Topic when Ambers comes and gets me)

Phone charger

Ear buds

Hair spray

The $200

Amber has the concert tickets so my dad wont see them. I sent a text to Amber 

Ivey: Im packed. Get over here

Amber: Okay damn

I walked downstairs to find my dad making out with his "Girl friend"

AMBERS POV

I honked my horn for Ivey to get her ass out here. She ran out with her bag with her. "Hey" she was out of breath. I shook my head at her and drove to Hot Topic. When we got there, we walked over to the band merch and each picked out a bvb shirt, some bracelets, and a beani. I walked over and grabbed a jar of war paint. Ivey was getting a nose ring and a lip ring. She paid for everything and went back to my house.

IVEYS POV

I was so excited! I get to see one of my favorite bands play AND got to go to hot topic. We got to Ambers place and put the stuff away for Friday. I was happy my birthday fell on Friday the 13th. "Amber lets watch a scary movie!" "What one?!?!?" she yelled "FRIDAY THE 13TH!!!!" We both laughed understanding my joke thing. She put the movie in. We fell asleep halfway through the movie.

A/n Hia i hope you guys like this charter. I might upload a few chapters today since im sick. Anywhore, sorry if i offended you by the comment Heath made about Amber. Bye bliches

🔪💊Lynn🔪💊