Chapter 15

---Sasha---

"We keep going, but it all looks the same. It throws off your sense of direction, too." spoke Lucy through the silence.

"In fact, is this really the right way?" questioned Natsu.

"I can feel a slight breeze. I think were good." noted Wendy.

I kept silent, walking slightly behind everyone. My mind still replaying the moment from just before between me and Natsu, over and over again.

What was I thinking? I thought my face blank but my mind racing. I almost kissed him... After everything! But that whole time I was with him, not just our moment after the match but when we fought, the way we moved in sync... It just felt so natural and so normal...

Everyone spoke before me, but I took no note of what they were saying or bothered to include myself.

Why is it that I... I feel disappointed that we didn't kis-

"I smell something!" Natsu called interrupting my thoughts.

"It seems we're close to the exit." added Wendy. "The leader of the executioners was telling us the truth, huh?"

"Come to think of it, I know all of their names accept the leader's." said Lucy.

"True, then I'll decide on it." said Mira. "Kama!"

"Oii instead of naming our enemies why don't we get the hell out of here." I said, finally speaking and looking ahead at the door before us.

"A door!" exclaimed Natsu.

"It might be the exit!" Happy cried.

"We can finally get out of here!" Lucy cried, relief flushed her voice.

"It's also a lot bigger than it has to be." noted Lily.

Actually he has a point. I thought, its massive, fucken rich people.

"It looks like a sturdy door."

"How can we open it?"

"Leave it to me!" yelled Natsu as he began running towards it. "Roar of the-" but before he even got anywhere near it door, it began opening itself.

"Huh?"

What is going on? I thought as I narrowed my eyes and kept my guard up, watching as Natsu fell to the ground, rolling along until he reached the foot of our new stranger friend. I don't like him being that close to who ever that is.

"It opened."

"Why?"

"An ambush?"

And at the door stood a cloaked figure.

I pulled out my scythe letting my magic flow into it before appearing in front of them, scythe at their neck and Natsu still on the floor at my side.

"Who are you?" I questioned, my voice ice cold.

The figure stood in silence while Natsu sniffed the air before him.

"Hey," he started. "Wait a second! This scent..."

He knows them? I thought as I narrowed my eyes before words left the figure's mouth.

"Natsu." it spoke, tears obviously in the feminine voice which held only fear and pain.

My eyes widen when I heard it. That sounds just like...

"I'm sorry!" it said again as they brought their hand up to their face, covering it under the cloak.