Chapter 4

In the picture >>>>> Just erase Yukino there and imagine Sasha :D

Anyways back to the story! Enjoy!

_____________________________________

--Sasha---

I woke up to the sound of snoring in my ear.

Ugh. I thought with a sigh. How annoying.

I opened my eyes, seeing it was actually pretty light in my room, giving myself a moment to adjust to the light before I turned slightly to find Sting was still spooning me, asleep and snoring.

It was actually pretty comfy but I can kinda feel his awkward boner...

I giggled at the thought as I watched his cute sleeping face.

I can't believe he's been so amazing to me....I love him. But, no matter how amazing Sting is, I know that I still have feelings for Natsu too.

But do I care about Natsu because I actually really care about him, or do I think I still l care about him because we didn't end things? Not that there was anything to end but… You know I mean, say goodbye.

If I say goodbye to Natsu, if I actually have a conversation with him, telling him that I no longer care for him or Fairy Tail, will my feelings for him disappear? Can I make me and Sting work?

I sighed. I shouldn't think too much, I thought, I'm just making things too complicated. I love Sting and that's that.

But I do need to get changed.                                              

I slowly slide through Stings grip, being careful not to wake him, my left foot reached to the ground, then my right. I manoeuvred my body and I ended up losing my jumper on the way but once I was finally out, there was a knock on the door.

Me being the retard I was; tried running to the bathroom considering I was only in my undies and I didn’t whoever that was to see me like this, but as soon as I took one step, I slipped and fell straight onto my ass.

"What? Who is it?" said the voice of the person who was just sleeping soundly on the bed.

"It's Rufus, breakfast is ready if you guys aren't too busy!" he remarked walking away and laughing to himself.

"We’re not- hey wait a second. Where are you Sasha?" asked Sting finally realising that I wasn't there and he was probably just holding onto my jumper.

"Down here." I said in a blank bored tone.

I head the bed creak and before Sting's head popped over the side of the bed and his eyes locked with mine.

"What are you doing on the floor?" he asked with a confused tone to his voice.

I sighed.

"What do you think!?"

"We'll if I knew I wouldn't be asking would I?" he grinned.

I narrowed my eyes at his smart comment before I quickly brought my hand up to slap him but he dodged it.

"Is that all you got?" he taunted leaning his head down to my level, so his face was mere inches from mine.

I let a smirk made its way to my face, but before he could register what I was doing, I hinstantly wrapped my arms around his neck before pulling him down onto the ground with me and flipping us over so I was straddling him.