Is He Hot?

Harry |

   I wake up to James Arthur's You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You, and groan, rolling over to check who in the world would be calling at this hour. 

   Jonah! (Kitten)

   I sigh. Of course it's her! I prop myself up on one elbow and answer the call.

"What?" I grumble into the phone, not completely appreciating the thought that she woke me up at 5.00 AM.

"Hiya, Haz! Thought I should wake you up early for your- Shut up, Aiden! First day at uni." My sister beams, and I can almost feel her smirk.

"By God Jonah, at 5.00 AM?!" I whisper/yell and she laughs, making me smile in turn. "Good Lord, you're annoying."

"I know!"

   I groan and fall back onto my pillow, rubbing my face with one hand. Then a thought pops into my mind. 

"Tell me, sweetheart, what in the world are you and Aiden doing at such an ungodly hour?" I ask, furrowing my brows.

"SKATEBOARDING!" She yells loudly and I cover my ears.

"Jo! Keep it down, my roommate’s asleep!" I whisper/yell, but then a groan sounds from the other side of the room, and Niall rolls over.

"Not anymore he's not." He mutters and sits up. I get a look at his toned chest and I bite my lip.

"Ooh! Is he hot?!" My sister asks excitedly and Niall's eyebrows go up while he smirks. From behind Jonah I hear Aiden laugh, and it seems that all three are waiting for an answer.

   What makes it worse is Niall just sitting there, pinning me with his gaze, and smirking at me, making my face feel hot. I'm pretty sure that I look like a fire engine right now.

"Well?" He asks slyly, and I groan.

"Jo, I've got to go. We have orientation and I need a shower." I mutter and she mumbles a 'K, bye', and hangs up.

   I groan, and throw my phone to the other side of the bed, pulling my knees to my chest, and curling into a ball. I can feel my eyelids drooping, and I'm about to slip away, but someone just had to ruin my sleep,

"For what it's worth," Niall whispers, his lips brushing with the shell of my ear, making me shudder. "I think you're hot." 

   With that he's gone into the bathroom. I can hear the shower turn on, and I just sit there, gob smacked, staring at the bathroom door he disappeared into, practically questioning my whole existence. 

   I think you're totally hot, too, with your gorgeous, life ruining, sly blue eyes, and your pink, ever-smirking lips, and lip rings, and brow rings, and.. Good God, I need to get my feeling in check.

   Currently, I'm standing next to Niall waiting for them to call our names. We were told that Orientation was going to be in groups of five, to make it easier for us to understand what the "tour-guide" person is saying.

"Niall Horan," The next  guide calls and he walks over to her, looking bored, and uninterested. Weird that's the first I've heard his last name. Niall Horan. Has a nice ring to it. 

"Louis Tomlinson," She calls next and I can recognize the boy from last night. He walks up to Niall and high-fives him rather hard.

"Zayn Malik," The next boy walks up. He has raven-black hair, and a lot of tattoos here and there.