Liars

Niall |

   I smirked when Harry stiffened under my touch. His face was beet red, and his lower lip was being bitten to oblivion. Just as I part my lips to torment him even more the large door to the library sounds, signifying that someone's come in.

"Yea, I'll just be a second. I just have to find Hamlet. Just wait here!" I recognised the boys walking into the library as Liam and Zayn, and as soon as he appeared, Liam disappeared into the rows, and rows, and rows of books.

   Louis is quick to act, and pierce both me and Harry's ears though,

"YO, ZAYN, OVER HERE."

"Louis!" I yell, slapping the back of his head. Hard. 

"Owe!" He goes to hit me back, but I give me a look and he shrinks back into his seat.

"Hey, guys." Zayn says happily, sitting down next to Louis.

   Louis and I give him a 'Hello' in unison, but Harry just stays quiet. Louis and Zayn both seem to notice, and they eye me and Harry.

"I, eh.. I have to go." He says and grabs his things off the table. 

   He's quick to leave, waving to Liam as he walks out in a hurry. Liam walks over to us, and sits next to Zayn.

"What's up with him?" Liam asks, but I don't stick around to give him an answer.

   I'm out the door in three fucking seconds and I immediately start looking for Harry. Then I mentally slap myself. He has his stuff. He'll have to put that shit away if he wants to hide! I race towards our dorm. I slam open the door and instantaneously spot the bundle under Harry sheets. I close the door gently, and walk over to him, crouching down in front of him, and placing a hand on what I hope is his shoulder.

"Hazza," I mumble, and get no response. "Harry," I try again, and get the same result. "Harold." I say sternly and tug the duvet over his head a little lower so that his hair, and gorgeous, evergreen eyes are visible.

   He's looking up at me, and he looks insanely innocent. His pink lips parted slightly, and his disobedient curls refusing to stay in place. What really bothered me though was how his eyes were welled with unshed tears. I ran my hand through his unruly curls and he gave me a little smile, but it quickly disappeared, and he pulled the duvet back over his face.

"Oh, so that's how it is then. I see," I muttered, frustrated, yet at the same time my heart went out to the boy.  "Okay, so I don't exactly know how to do this, because I never really apologise, but I'm gonna do it, just for you, because well.. Yeah, I'm rambling aren't I?"

   He tugged the duvet back down to only reveal his eyes, and he nods.

"So, I'm just gonna let it out. Hazza.. I'm... Sorry," I muttered. "I'm sorry, if what I did was out of line and I hope you forgive me. God, that was the hardest thing I've ever done." I let it all out in one breath, and then take I take a deep breath and hold it.

   I let it out once I hear giggling, and I raise an eyebrow at Harry. I smirk. Time to make a scene.

"How dare you?! I come in here, worrying that I made such an amazing man mad, and then you sit there and laugh at me?! You are fucking unbearable." I pretend I'm mad, but I can't help but a crack a smile when Harry laughs out loud.

   I put my best angry face on, and turn around to face him. He's sat up, smiling at me. 

"I can see right through you, you know." He smiles, and I smirk.