Chapter 10

The Good Memories
(note:this one is Karl flashing back to the good times and they may or may not be true so don't hate)

*Karl watched Climber hold up his pickaxe and for once felt sad and scared*
Karl*thinking*:I remember...when Clumber was still good and caring.
*Flashback*
*Karl was practicing his violin for the first time but was pretty bad but Climber was sitting with him listening*
Karl:-sigh- I'll never get this right!
Climber:Never say never Karl! I believe you can!
*after a number of days Karl was almost perfect! Almost though*
*after he met Rachel her and him always played together and Climbed would be there to cheer them on*
*Flashback end*
Karl*thinking*:I always bullied him because I wanted him to be the best and could stick up for himself and people he cared for!
*Another flashback*
*Karl kept picking on Climber even though Climber hated it*
Climber:HEY QUIT IT! STOP!
*Karl teased Climber with a lit match*
Karl:Aw scared if some fire?
Climber:SH-SHUT UP!
Karl:HAHA!
*flashback end*
Karl*thinking*:those days they were great! Until Rachel died...Climber comfort me.
*yet another flashback*
*Karl was in depression and only really played with Arma and played his violin*
Climber:come on Karl...come to endzone with me and then you can kill and get your revenge there!
Karl:No...I'm good.
Climber:ok...
*Climber walks off to endzone with Karl watching nervously*
Karl:Make it out safe please.
*flashback end*
Karl:Now I know you can defend and stand up for yourself Climber I'm proud!
*Climber froze*
Climber:you're proud of me? Wait NO you aren't you con artist! You're playing and toying with my emotions again!
Karl:WHAT!? No no! I mean it! I...I! I'm sorry.
Person:Hey! My best friend risked her life for that human! So I will do the same!
*They look over to see the underground's pop star, Mettaton and be was in his NEO form*
Mettaton:Get away from that human now!