Chapter 13 {Neutral}

The Tears (Neutral)

*Christy stares at Climber*
Christy:How could things end up like this? I never new I'd fight one of my friends.
Karl:Same.
Climber:ENOUGH TALKING JUST DIE!
*Climber ran at Christy and Karl*
Christy:OH NO!
*They dodge and Christy kicked him in the head*
Christy:GOT HIM!
*Climber grabs Christy*
Climber:Got you!
*He threw her to the wall and Christy got knocked out but she could hear blurred screams of Karl asking for help*
Christy:K-Karl.
*She fainted*
[Time skip]
*Christy woke up after about 20 minutes seeing Karl dead next to her and Climber leaving*
Christy:NO!
*Christy jumps up and ran at Climber turning to her demon form*

Christy:CLIMBER!Climber:Look who's awake!*They fight for a good solid hour before Climber gets thrown back*Christy:Sorry Climber but you did too much harm to this world already! Goodbye Climber Goodbye Chara!*Christy stabs Climber making his soul ...

Christy:CLIMBER!
Climber:Look who's awake!
*They fight for a good solid hour before Climber gets thrown back*
Christy:Sorry Climber but you did too much harm to this world already! Goodbye Climber Goodbye Chara!
*Christy stabs Climber making his soul shatter*
Chara:NO!
*Christy banished Chara to the void with Gaster and left the underground*
*Christy stares at the beautiful sunset and sighed crying a bit*
Christy:Why did it have to end this way?
*She went down and went to the law of talos and Endzone crew*
Christy:Guys I have bad news.
*She explains everything that happened*
Christy:That's why Karl and Climber are not here.
Mizuno:That's terrible!
Chimbley:Serves that con artist right! But the climber fello I feel bad about.
Steffi:Hey why don't we build a grave for them?
Christy:Wish I could I don't have enough money.
Steffi:then lets all jump in and get cash for it!
*They ran off and about 8 hard days of working they finally get the money for Climber and Karl's tomb and they each put something they loved with it and buried it*
Christy:I will miss them.
Chimbley:rioght ok then I only did this so Mizuno wouldn't drown me.
Christy:ok.
*They all leave and Christy stays*
Christy:I love you guys. Climber. Karl. Why did you have to go.

{End}

Hi! I am the creator of this story! I know this one is a sadder one then the others but I hope you enjoyed my series. If you haven't seen or I haven't published yet I have 4 other endings to this story! Also quick update if you want to see law of talos x Minecraft story mode I will happily do it!

 If you haven't seen or I haven't published yet I have 4 other endings to this story! Also quick update if you want to see law of talos x Minecraft story mode I will happily do it!

Peace out