were esle could she be?

Halla..no hello? Ugh just forget it hi i don't do this often but just know of and when i do say something it is important or I'm just ranting about something•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Drakes pov

"Ahh," I yell as I threw everything of my desk. I have been looking for a mate for months now. Going around pack after pack to try to find her, only coming back every now and then to check on the pack.

"Alpha, we will find her don't worry" my beta said trying to calm me down.

"How can I not worry when there is only one pack, only one pack, left? And if she is jot there either A.) She is a rough of B.) She doesn't exist and the moon goddess is cruel!" I yell at him inflamed with anger, my power rolling of me in waves.

"Alpha," he said, bowing his head in submission.

I need to find her I can live without my other half, let alone run pack!

" we leave for night shade pack in half and hour!" I tell my beta, and left my office heading towards my room to get ready.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Octavia's pov

I slam my locker slinging my backpack onto my back and rush to get to the pack house.

I am the pack slave and daughter of the alpha of the night shade pack. I was never strong so that's how I am here bruised and rushing to get to the pack house to clean it.

If I don't get it clean before the blood moon pack arrives my beating will be worse.

The blood moon's alpha was coming to our pack to try to find his mate, and at the thought of this I am almost great full that I am a runt and don't have a mate but at the same time I long to be loved and to be taken away from this place.

Of course if father heard of this he would beat me until I want hear to wish for that anymore.

I soon arrive at the pack house and start cleaning, scrubbing the floors, dusting every thing, and all that other shit. After two hours of cleaning I quickly start dinner, steak, mashed potatoes and corn.

As I am setting plates I hear cars pull in. So I quickly finish I go to my room, aka the basement.

The stair well to the basement just so happen to be in the grand hall which is pretty much just a giant dinning room in which everyone ate on special events. So everyone would be eating there tonight and I would have to suffer more being able to smell the food I could never eat.

This was going to be a long night. I just hope my beating won't be as bad as normal but with my luck it will be twice as bad.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Well? What do you think let me know plz? I haven't been doing this long, but hey it took me half an hour to write and correct this so suck it up butter cup or if ur a dude boo hoo for you