Chapter 18

It was sunny and scorching hot outside when Maddi and Cole arrived and we immediately headed out to the pool. We all jumped in, played and splashed around for a while before Maddi and I got out to get a tan. The guys stayed in and started wrestling. Maddi and I talked and gossiped while the guys went in to get snacks and drinks. When they returned we ate some food grabbed our drinks and all jumped in the pool for a cool down and started playing Marco Polo.
"Marco!" Cole yelled
"Polo!" Maddi, Jak, and I all yelled back from different spots in the pool.
Jak and I slowly and quietly climbed ot of the pool and went to the jump deck and just before he called "fish out of water!" We leaped in the pool.
"Cheaters!" He yelled
"No we're aloud to get out of the pool!" Jak defended us.
We went back and Jak got tagged then tagged me before we got out on the idea of a bike ride (quads and dirt bikes).
"I'm gonna teach you to ride this!" Jak said to me.
"Uh...oookkkk...I guess." To be honest I was a little afraid.
"It'll be fine. Don't worry!" 😉
He started the engine and told me to climb on, so I did and he climbed on behind me. He told me how much gas to give, as I already knew how to make it go because my uncle rode pro, next he gave me a safety lesson and I was off with him on behind me. I was driving on top of the levy while Cole with Maddi were below on the landing. I sped up and shouted,"Yeha!"
"Slow down! Please!"
"Why are ya scared?"
"Um...just a little!"
"Ha! You only live once Jak!"

Hey y'all sorry it's so short this was just a filler chapter. Next chapter will be longer! Promise!! 🐴🐴 Don't forget to vote please!!!