chapter 4

So my creative brain is getting more creative and getting better at writing, today I found spell check! *accomplishment* To keep you curious I ended at a part where you feel the feels. This chapter will start in the car ride home from the party and I'm really excited about this and where this is going!

                                                                    KISSES

                                                                                   Abby <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the car

"What happened in there?" Asked Abbs

"umm... Long story", I said

"OH COME ON! YOU HAVE TO TELL ME!" screamed Abbs.

"fine fine fine; but you have to calm down first!"

So there I went, I told her everything, the first dance,the butterfly's in my stomach, the way he looked at me, and, the kiss. She was surprised I even had the courage to even say hi to him let alone kiss him. I just glared at her for saying that, but the bad look didn't last long when she flipped out saying how cute that was, the shy girl with the out going guy.I just nodded and smiled at that

She dropped me off at home and as soon as I got through the door, not even a second later, I got a phone call, it was from Kenny.

I answered and said hello and he said is his soft voice "hey Ell, I was thinking, do you want to see a movie or just hang out or go for a walk in the park or something?"

Is he losing his swift edge, was he, nervous around me? " sure, we could go to the park. Um, how about tomorrow?" I said unsure of what he would say.

"Yah, that'd work."

"Alright, see you then." I said hanging up the phone. I took a deep breath to calm down my heart rate. He called me, he actually called me, I thought to myself. We were actually going to the park with each other.

"Ell! can we get to what I want to hear!" snapped the judge. "don't get carried away!"

"Please, to fully understand what is going on, you need to hear the entire story," I pleaded to the judge. I tugged on the sleeves of my sweater over my hands, I always do that when I'm nervous.

"Fine, continue please."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that's the end of chapter 4. I'm so sorry that they are so short. But I like where it is going. I tried to make the story move smoothly into the courtroom. Did I do a good job? 

                                                             -Abby