Chapter 2

Hey it's abby. I know, my chapter titles are are so creative (sarcasm). WElp, I got 12 reads so far. I hope for more as I write more.

Love ya!

~abby <3

---------------------••-------------------

Oh shit! Why did I agree to dancing with him; I can't dance, maybe it's his brilliantly green eyes looking right at me. Maybe it's his mesmerizing smile and his dimples; it's probably his whole face to be honest. It's just so perfect.

"You look cold, would you like my jacket?" Asked Kenny.

"Sure," I replied.

His black blazer was big and warm, and it covered my while costume. Damn, was he tall; he stood at about 6 feet tall! But that's not important right now, We slow danced to "Demons" by Imagine Dragons. He was such a good dancer but as for I, um, not so much. I followed his lead and I tried not to move much (I didn't want to make a fool of myself.)

"Come on, you don't have to be shy," Kenny gently pulled me tighter, his body is so warm,so calming, strong but... gentle.

I started to sway back and forth not so scared to move, I smirked, (I probably shouldn't have done that) he looked into my eyes and said calmly "sshhh, it's okay, I'm not going to hurt you."

"So Ell, do you have a phone? If so may I haw the number for it?"

"Yes, yes I do."

He handed me his phone, I handed him mine; we exchanged phone numbers, no harm done with that right? This night is going a lot better then I thought, I'm in a sweet guys arms and Abbs doesn't seem to have a hard time mingling. What could go wrong on a night so amazing as this?