Chapter 1

"Come on Ell, the halloween party is in three hours; and you still don't have a costume!" says abbs, my best friend.

"I told you, I'm not going, I'm not the party type."

"Plllleeeaaassseeee," begged Abbs

"Fine, I'll go," I finally cave in. "But I don't even have a costume!"

"I have a sexy bunny costume from last year, I think it will look good on you." excitedly says abbs.

~FAST FORWARD TO THE PARTY~

"I can't believe I'm wearing this, it's so humiliating!" I whisper to abbs.

"Come on, you look fine Ell! No worries!" abbs expresses

My tiny figure was just barely covered by the bunny costume, (even though I'm 17 I'm small) my mid-back long brown was pulled back into a high puny tail and the ears of the costume acted as my headband. the costume itself was pink and was about as big as a one piece bathing suit. (Hey, at least it had straps.) The white stockings were lace and I was wearing 6 inch heals. It was terrible but I wore it anyway, I guess I ended up wanting to go to the party because I wore this.

The party was sort of hazy, but, I know I went; And I know the major details of what happened there, like that guy I met, Kenny. He's so dreamy. He was dressed as The Great Gaspy; this person, in this costume, just walks up to me?? Of all people, me. At school I'm considered kind of a geek. But then I realized, I was wearing a sexy Halloween costume.

"Hi, I'm Kenny," he smirked with finesse, he must've flirted with all the girls at the party.

"Uuuummmm...... H...hi." I stutter. I'm not good at talking to guys.

"Well? what's your name?" His green eyes shimmered

"I... I'm Ell," I barely get that out.

"Ell, do you care to dance with me?"

"Yah", I'm a bit more relaxed now.