Execution || Ulfric x OC

Title: Execution

Part: 1/3

Pairing: Ulfric Stormcloak x Ayla West (my OC)

Summary: The execution at Helgen is cut short by the attack of a blood red dragon and a woman long thought dead.

Notes: This is an alternate execution ending. There is another rebellion that is well hidden that Ayla leads. The lore and some features will be inaccurate, but it is so in order to make this work. Characters may or may not be accurate to their personality in the game.

Alduin has already been defeated and the Dragonborn is believed to have perished while fighting the legendary dragon. We will be starting this book off with my OC.

________________

"Hey, you. You're finally awake. You were trying to cross the border, right? Walked right into that Imperial ambush, same as us, and thief over there," a blonde Nord asks the hooded woman, who remains silent, staring down at her bound wrists.

"Damn you Stormcloaks. Skyrim was fine until you came along. Empire was nice and lazy. If they hadn't been looking for you, I could've stolen that horse and been half way to Hammerfell. You there. You and me -- we shouldn't be here. It's these Stormcloaks the Empire wants," the thief argues, glancing at the woman, who shifts a but but never opens her mouth.

"We're all brothers and sisters in binds now, thief," the blonde says.

"Shut up back there!" The Imperial soldier driving the carriage says loudly.

"What's wrong with him?" The thief asks again, looking at the man with a reach over his mouth.

"Watch your tongue! You're speaking to Ulfric Stormcloak, the true High King," the blonde snaps at the thief.

"Ulfric?" The thief asks, sounding panicked, "The Jarl of Windhelm? You're the leader of the rebellion. But if they captured you... Oh gods, where are they taking us?"

The blonde shrugs and sighs, "I don't know where we're going, but Sovngarde awaits,"

The two talk about their homes ass the wagon nears the city of Helgen. The woman lifts her head and watches as the city approaches.

"General Tullius, sir!" A soldier calls out, "the headsman awaits!"

"Good," an older man in his fifties replies, "let's get this over with,"

"Look at him, General Tullius the Military Governor," the blonde says, glaring at the Imperial General before looking behind him, "and it looks like the Thalmor are with him. Damn elves. I bet they had something to do with this,"

At the mention of the Thalmor, the woman stiffens and she behind to try to escape her binds. The blonde notices and looks at her.

"Not a fan of the Thalmor, eh?" He asks, understanding her hatred flute the elves.

"Silent one, huh?" He says after no reply, "That's fine,"

The wagon stops and everyone is ordered out of the carriage and are met with an Imperial captain and a soldier who is marking down names.

"Step toward the block when we call your name. One at a time!" The captain orders.

"Empire lives their damn lists," the blonde says bitterly.

""Ulfric Stormcloak, Jarl of Windhelm," the soldier says loudly. The Jarl walks over and kind his soldiers.

"It has been an honor, Jarl Ulfric," the blonde says.

"Ralof of Riverwood," the soldier calls out. The blonde joins his comrades, "Lokir of Rorikstead,"

" No, I'm not a rebel! You can't do this!" Lokir says loudly and begins running, trying to escape.

"Halt!" The captain yells but he keeps going, "archers!" She orders and a few soldiers raise their bows and shoot down the theif, "anyone else feel like running?"

"You there? What's your name?" The soldier asks the woman and goes to remove her hood when the captain stops him.

"We don't have time for this, Hadvar," the captain says, "she goes to the block like everyone else,"

"I'm sorry," Hadvar says before walking off. The captain pushes the woman to the group and levees her standing next to Ralof.

"Ulfric Stormcloak," General Tullius Some here in Helgen call you a hero, but a hero doesn't use a power like the Voice to murder his king and usurp the throne,"

"You started this war, plunged Skyrim into chaos and now the Empire is going to put you down, and restore the peace," he continues after he gets a grunt from the Jarl. The General smiles in triumph before walking off, nodding to the priest to begin her prayer.

"For the love of Talos shut up and let's get this over with," a Stormcloak soldier interrupts her, walking up to the block and lying down so his head lies on it.

Many look away when the executioner's axe makes the killing blow. Smile that was happening, the woman was playing with her binds.

Ulfric took notice and watches her, expecting her to fail. What happened next shocked both sides.

"Odahviing!" The Shout leaves her lips just as she breaks her binds with fire. The soldiers immediately draw their swords as the woman spread fire on the ground, separate trails traveling to the remaining Stormcloaks and burning their binds off.

A dragon swoops down and sets fire to multiple buildings before picking up an Imperial soldier and dropping him hundreds of feet in the air.

The woman kills the last soldier attacking her with ease bake turning to the Stormcloaks.

"If you want to live, follow me," she says, "If not, then who am I to tell you how to live your life,"

She walks past them, her black cloak trailing behind her. Several of the soldiers look shocked, even the Jarl. Ralof suddenly jogs to catch up with the woman and the others follow.

°°°

"Who are you exactly," Ralof asks once they were deep in the cave. The woman stops by a chest and opens it, grabbing her weapons from it. She slings a quiver full of arrows over her shoulder along with a Daedric bow. On her right hip is a sword with a glowing hilt and the other hip is a black bladed sword.

"Your ally," she replies, removing her hood and turning to face the group.

"Your Ayla West, the Dragonborn!" Ralof exclaims, jaw dropped, "but your dead,"

"No, I am not," Ayla says, turning around and continuing through the cave, "I survived the fight with Alduin. The blonde, Delephine, is dumber than a pile of rocks and had no idea what she is talking about,"

"As nice as it is hearing how you survived, why did you rescue us?" The Jarl asks, pushing his way up to walk beside, or behind, the Dragonborn.

"Well, Mr. Stormcloak, I lead a rebellion that could help yours," Ayla explains. This had caught the entire group of Stormcloaks' attention.

"How so?"

"You're fighting the Empire, which is getting helped by the Thalmor," Ayla continues, "little does anyone know, the Thalmor are fighting their own war,"

"With my help, you are guaranteed victory against the Empire," Ayla says, stopping and turning to the Jarl, "and with the defeat of the Empire, the Thalmor is crippled. No ally, no hope against the Dragonborn, her dragon, her army as well as you and your forces,"

"Together, we will see to it that Skyrim remains free for millenniums to come,"