Introduction

This is the first book I have ever attempted to make so try not to be so mad on what I do or mess up on ok guys but if u want a character let me know and I'll try to make something up for u but u have to give me details on what u want. I will also not write regularly because I'm mostly busy but I'll try my best.
The characters so far are.
Lestat he is male with long black hair with red strips in his hair and he has black eyes with red dots in them. He normally wears black jeans a red or black shirt and black and red shoes. He's basically your average teen-ager. Lestat is also 5'11 almost 6'0 foot tall. He is taller than everyone he has meat except a few people that are taller than him. Lestat is and average built guy who loves to play around.
Ryuk lestat's father. He normally works hard day and night and wears any clothes he feels like wearing. He is 8'0 taller than anyone for his size. He has a short buzz cut and dark black eyes. He is extremely built he looks like he can smash a 2,000 pound bolder. He has a short temper so people try not to get on his bad side but besides that he actually very nice and loving when u look past how tall he is and built.
Athena lestat's mother. She is actually shorter than lestat she is 5'8 but still tall for her size. She has a average built for a woman and normally works at home all day. She has long brown hair and brown eyes. She is very loving for her family.
Michael lestat's brother. He is 4'11 almost 5 foot. He has a good build for how small he is. He is still very young and he is a daredevil and reckless. He has short brown hair with brown eyes.
And last but not least Nicole lestat's sister. She is older than lestat by a few years but she is shorter. She is 5'9 with long brown hair with dark drown eyes. She is average built and is stubborn as a horse. She hates everyone except a few people who she loves. She likes to do whatever pleases her.
This is a poor family living on a farm in the out scerts of the castle. They have no name in any royalty but a very long time ago ryuk's ancestors were once the rulers of the land they live in but ryuk likes to keep that a secret sometimes. No one knows why lestat looks so different from the rest of his family everyone always thought he was very different from them.
That is all the characters for now there will be more in the future but those are basically the main characters. Thanks a lot for actually reading this if you did and please give me more support and I'll write more and more depending on how many people actually read it. Once again thank you and please continue to read on as I write.