Birthday incoming

Lestat woke up in his bed early like always. "Hmm what to do today." He gets up and walks outside thinking on how he should start his day. "Should i.... no I don't want to do that how about riding dreams to town and getting her some apples maybe get me a sword on the way too it's almost my 16 birthday already. Yea that sounds like a good idea now ima go ask dad if I can have some money." He walks into his dad's room and shakes him "dad wake up can I have some money." "Yea take some from the pouch what do you want" Ryuk said sleepily. "Ima get some apples for dreams and possibly get me a sword you know how I want to start fighting with an actual sword I'm almost 16 for gods sake" "yea go ahead take it just don't tell mom you got it from me. I'm going back to bed." Lestat grabs the pouch and runs off and saddles dream up quickly "com'on girl we goin to get you some apples how's that sound." Dream there horse that is a female is a tall black mustang she quickly got up excitedly. "Yea thats a good girl com'on let's go." he rides her off to the village lestat knows by the time he gets there that the stores should be opening up lucky for him. He runs his horse hard hoping that he can get his sword.
He arrives at town right on time they just started opening there shops up. "Hello there mate what can I get ya" the store owner said. "Oh I will like 8 apples and where can I get a fine sword one that one break so easily you know what I mean." " Oh yea if you head down that road right there and then turn left there should be my old pal Rick he makes some real fine swords ya sure you can afford it you don't look like much." " Yea I can afford it don't worry it's almost my 16 birthday this is my life's money right here." "Well then I can give ya a discount for the apples and if you want a really good sword u should head to the castle I heard that there's someone there sellin some really good swords some people even said that there's some kind of special things about em." "Alright thank you here ya go that would be 30 shakles right." "Oh no here take them it will be 15." "Thank ya sir your to nice I'll pay ya back somehow." He rides off to the castle curious about these *special* swords he heard about.
He arrives to the castle looking around for the person. "He does anyone know where I can find some special swords." "Oh yea there's a tent to the far right of the castle walls they should have plenty of swords there." "Thank you sir heres 2 shakles." He rides off to the far right of the castle grounds. He finds the tent the person said that should be there. He walks in and looks around there is so many cool swords to choose from but which one should he get hmmm. He walks up and sees it there it is looking right at him the sword he wants it's a all black sword with this weird pattern in it. It kinda looks like a dragon tail for the hilt and for the blade it forms a dragons body into a head at the end with a red Ruby in the bottom of the hilt. You can easily draw a small sword out the bottom where the hilt is. "Uh sir how much shakles would this cost me." "More than you can afford kid and I'm no sir mister I'm a mam." "Oh I'm sorry mam but please I have to have this sword it's almost my 16 birthday and I really want a sword I can assure you I can afford it." "Alright then it will be 2573 shakles and on a discount it will be 2056 shakles can you afford that." Lestat nearly choked on how much that costs but he knew he was getting it. "Yea here you go that will be all thank you." " I'll warn ya before ya run off with that sword right there it possess really weird magic in it and many things can happen there will be no returning this are you ok with that." "Yea ill be fine don't worry" he grabs the sword quickly and rides home happy that he has his sword. He takes the saddles off of dreams and gives her the rest of her apples. He then quickly runs to his bed and looks at his new sword he slides it in a safe place where no one can find it. He lays down exhausted from his days ride and falls asleep.
Thanks for reading guys I know it's not much and stuff like that but I'm trying. Keep giving me support and I'll try to write more. Don't be afraid to correct things or try to add to things in that will make it better just do it you will be fine. Once again thanks for reading this and have a wonderful day guys.