One!

Daisy combed her smooth hair softly. She didn't want any of her hair to come out. After all, she had to be perfect.

"Hey girly!" Her best best Amelia greeted her.

Huh, wannabe. Daisy thought.

"Hey Am! You look so perfect girl!" Daisy said with a fake smile.

Amelia was wearing a Tommy Hilfiger top with Versace bottoms. A Michael kors watch and handbag. Gucci shades and Chanel no. 5 on her body.

"Thank you Daisy! You look even better! Gorgeous! You're like, so pretty!" She laughed and said to Daisy.

Daisy smile proudly, she was indeed looking very good wearing the same dress that Kylie Jenner wore two days ago.

"Let's hurry though! We're going to late otherwise! For this Gabriel's party!" Amelia squealed before pulling Daisy from her elbow and pulling her out of her Grand room.

"Amelia! Where are your manners?" Daisy scolded Amelia for pulling her harshly.

Amelia ignore her and asked Daisy to walk faster.

They reached the outside of Daisy's mansion and a white Maybach was waiting for them.

The driver came out wishing the two girls and holding the door open.

Daisy walked in first followed by Amelia.

"Chang, take us Gabriel's please." Amelia asked the driver and he nodded his head before starting to drive.

"Don't you think you need a shrug?" Daisy asked Amelia, her top was too bent out.

"Why, Daisy? Jealous I have more heavy ones?" Amelia stated with a smirk.

"Oh shut up you harlot. I'm not as desperate as you," daisy sneered.

Amelia looked shocked by Daisy's sudden outburst and raised her middle finger towards her.

Daisy ignored her and just waited for their ride to get over.

The we're going to the upper valley for this party. It was a high class party, but in a club. Which kind of made it a low class party. But the girls only cared about their looks and nothing else.

"Madam, we are here." The driver said and Amelia left no time in getting out of the car an shutting the door.

Daisy huffed before getting out and following her friend.

"I'm sorry Am." she said.

"Whatever, Daisy. Just.. stop being jealous!" Amelia yelled at her.

"I wasn't jealous!" Daisy defended.

Amelia nodded her head before linking her hands with her friend's.

"We'll talk about this later, have you seen Sebastian?" She asked looking around with her perfectly done eyelashes.

"No. have you seen Damien?" Daisy asked her about my boyfriend.

Damien also was a family friend of the Jones'.
He was accepted by them since his family were the riches of Italy.

"Hello sweethearts." She heard her boyfriends sweet voice greet them both.

"Hi Damien." Amelia greeted.

Daisy crashed her lips on his, savouring the taste of wine.
Their lips moved around each other in perfection and their hands snaked around each other's backs.