Two!

"Hello Daisy." Damien greeted Daisy.

Daisy and her family was invited for the Fernandes' grand party.

"Hello Damien. You look handsome." Daisy commented.

"I'm sorry about last night. I just slept in the washroom only, I was so done." Damien said placing an arm around Daisy's waist.

Daisy moved out of his grasp.

"Don't be angry, sweet. I'll make it up to you after this party, maybe?" Damien asked her.

"I don't want to do this anymore damien. You're not even good at it. Just, Just. I think we should break up. I really need someone compatible with me, Damien." Diasy said, my mind on those blue eyes.

Damien had a look of hurt on his face.

"Just because our sèx drive isn't good, darling?" He asked her.

He was taken aback.

"Yes. Damien." Daisy somehow said, Damien backed away.

"If that's what you want Daisy. If that's what you want.." Damien said, he really thought that Daisy was serious about him.

But he was an impotent.

"Thanks for understanding." Daisy said before she kissed Damien on the lips briefly and walked away.

Daisy walked straight towards the bar ordering a glass of champagne.

"Hi, sexy." A voice whispered in her ear, touching her bare waist.

She knew that voice.

The waiter gave her a glass and she held it in her hand before drinking the contents down.

"Why so lonely, sexy?" He asked again.

Daisy finally turned around and saw the same icy blue eyes she's been going crazy about.

"Just broke up with my boyfriend." She said, looking only at his eyes.

"You couldn't get last night out of your mind could you, sexy?"
The way he called her sexy made her want to just lie on the bed while he pleasured her.

"Same with me." He said.

"What's your name, stranger?" She asked.

He cracked a smile at her, before placing his lips on hers, moving them for a brief second.

"Ian."

"Well then, Ian, it was nice talking to you." Daisy said, before placing her empty glass on the table and walking in any direction except his.

She found her mother standing alone a few metres away.

"HI mother."
She smiled at her.

"Goodness Daisy! I just saw you snog another man! What about Damien?" Mother looked at Daisy, gripping her hand tightly.

"We broke up." Daisy said nervously.

"Whatever. But that man is not good. He's Mr. James son. You know who he is, right?" Mother asked Daisy.

Daisy shook her head.

"His father went to jail last year for murdering his mother. He used to work in your dads company. Now he lives with his uncle, who is the Vice President of the company."

Daisy's eyes widened. She didn't know his family was so disturbed.

"He's not a good person to hang out with." Mother warned Daisy.

"Thank you Mother." Daisy said, a small smile finding the way back on her face.

She kissed her mothers cheek.

"Can I borrow her for a minute Mrs. Jones?" Amelia asked Daisy's Mother.

"Of course, children, have fun." She told them both before excusing herself.

"I just saw Damien snog this girl! Is everything alright between you two?" Amelia yelled at her.

"We broke up. Glad to know he didn't waste any time in moving on." Daisy muttered.

"Happens. By the way, Sebastian is here with another harlot. I think her names Hanna or something. God, she's wearing a two piece clothing. I saw them making out by the doors, his hand was in her panties." Amelia said, tears in her eyes.

Daisy sighed.

"How many times have I told you to get over him? But it's your choice of you want to get your heart broken every time." Daisy scoffed.

"Wow Daisy, you really can be a bîtch sometimes!" Amelia scowled at daisy before walking away.

"Bîtch." Daisy muttered.

She was just trying to help Amelia.

She felt fingers on her waist.

"Go away, Ian."

"But darling, I just want to be near you." Ian smirked.

"Well, I don't want to be near a person who's father killed his mother." Daisy snapped at him.

All the colour drained out of his face. Ian was very hurt by Daisy's words.

Ian didn't say anything, but walked away.

Daisy sighed.

- AFTER THE PARTY ENDS -

After the party ended, Daisy thanked the James and went to the washroom to recheck her make up.

"I'm not letting you away with those words you said to me." She heard the familiar voice before Ian came into view in the mirror.

"Fûck off."
Daisy sneered.

"Oh, so the darling girl knows how to use big words." Ian laughed.

Daisy didn't say anything and Ian pushed her against the opposite wall.

"You're going to pay, little miss doll." He shuddered in her ears.

His hands went under he dress as they remove her panties.

He inserted a finger in her.

"Oh god..." she moaned as he moved his finger in and out of her wetness.

She moaned loudly as she felt the pressure building.

He was now rotating his finger inside of her.

"Ian.." she moaned as she grabbed his shoulders more tightly.

She was about to let go when the sudden concat vanished.

A frown set on her face

"I was about to finish." She muttered angrily to Ian.

"This is your punishment." He smirked at her before crashing their lips together.

"You.. never talk to me like that, darling." He softly spoke in between their kisses.
He swiftly turned her around and pushed her front side against the wall.

He raised her dress so that her bright and beaustiful butt checks were visible.

He slapped her butt causing her to moan out in pleasure.

She was left there alone, next to the wall, her panties down.

And she loved it.