Chapter 4

Please comment :3
-------------------------------------------

1 week later

You sigh...as there isn't much to do around here. The new guards are too weak to fight, no new missions, and no obstacles today. 'This is the first time I miss that speed o' sanik!' You thought to yourself. Not realizing that someone was following you.

You slowly stopped as you finally knowledge it's presence. Then as you were about draw out your gun a ninja star pierce the ground and a formal envelope was attached to it.

The presence was now gone, you forcefully separate the envelope from the ninja star which tore the side. You got the letter from the ripped opening and read:

“Dear Y/N,
I have been watching your every move since I abandoned you and I must say you have formed into a fair body. But it doesn't excuse you to be such a failure and a disgrace to our clan. You have wasted your time by doing such tasks to end lives of humans instead of dealing with monsters like me. But oh well I guess you could live a life of happiness but just so you know my eagle is watching your every move and I would go to your location and kill everything that you love.

Love,
          Your Brother"

You clenched the letter and ripped it to shreds. Your eyes filled with fury, your nails dug into skin which would bleed if dug in deeper, and all the little critters that were around evacuated the area.

“Looks like I'll have to change plans." You said with a growl giving a grin and left.