Neko Jack

Jacks POV
I just moved here from Ireland, I'm a human/cat (bare with me okay) and have nowhere to live. As I wonder the streets of LA, I see two people in a house getting it on. I laugh as I hear the lady moan and the man grunt as they do it. I'm new to this whole world thing and I don't really know much, but what I do know is that I want love. I want someone to love me and someday I can hopefully do that with them. I hope I find a man who will make me smile, laugh and.....cum

I stop looking where I'm going and I walk directly into someone so fast that I rebound off of him and fall to the ground. I look up at him, he's a similar height to me, human, gorgeous red hair, dreamy chocolate eyes and a rather broad chest. "Sorry, I'm such a cults" I say I rub the back of my neck. "No no it's fine, it's my bad really!" His voice is a deep and sexy.. No! I can't be falling in love with a stranger.. already?

Marks POV
I help up this really cute cat-boy. He's so adorable with his ocean blue eyes, green hair, cute ears and tail. I can see he's blushing. "M-my names Mark" I say he replies "I-I'm Jack, are you my master?" I blush a deep shade of red "n-not yet" I say. I glance down at his over packed backpack, it's opened and there are clothes bulging out and a plushie. "Are you homeless kitty~" I say to Jack. "Umm yeah.. I just moved to LA from Ireland. I h-have n-no idea w-what I'm d-doing."
"Come home with me, I say as I signal him over to my car.

Time Skip

As we sit down on the couch I look over at Jack to see that he's looking into my eyes, slowly filling with lust he closes the gap and kisses me. I kiss back as our tongues fight for dominance. I win. We pull apart and he goes down to my boxers, he give me a look and I say "go ahead~" as he rips off my jeans and my boxers and pulls out my throbbing dick. He kitten licks the tip. "A-ah" He starts to deep throat me, I buck my hips and force his head down, making him go even deeper. " O-oh! Yeah, Jack!" I'm about to cum but he pulls away making me moan. I pick him up bridal style and place him on a chair doggy style. I lube him tight ass hole and place three fingers in at once, thrusting them in and out quickly. "Agh~Nm~Ang~" I pull out and align my dick with his ass. I don't let him get used to me as I slam into him. "Oh!! Fuck, Mark! Right there, just like that!!" It was music to my ears. "You like this don't you, you slut. You like that I'm inside you!" I say, "yes! Please give me more daddy~"  he cums on the chair and that puts me on the edge. I cum deep inside Jack, pull out and whisper "I love you~" in his ear. He smiles, kisses my lips and sleeps on the floor. I pick him up bridal style and carry him up to my bedroom, I lay him down and snuggle with him..

Hope y'all enjoyed! I felt so awkward writing this😅