Three Little Words

Jimin carried on his way to the kitchen to try and find Yoongi, but when he found him, it wasn't the reaction Jimin was hoping for.

"Yoongi-hyung..." Jimin cried out for him, tears started falling down his cheek again, this time Jungkook wasn't there to wipe them off. Jimin started to grip his arm where his bruise was to cover it from Yoongi noticing, but it failed.

"Who did that? Did you do that? You shouldn't do this to yourself Jimin, especially over me." Yoongi didn't know the whole story but Jimin wasn't ready to tell him, ever.

"No it's nothing, it's fine. I just ... want to ask you something." Jimin put his arm by his side and looked toward the ground.

"Say it." Yoongi announced. With no emotion in his face, just a blank stare.

"Are we ... Over?" Jimin felt sick to his stomach to even ask those three little words.

"We are." Yoongi's words were so cold, Jimin shivered and took several steps back, as he got further and further away from Yoongi the tears came flooding his eyes again. Jimin fled back to his room, but there he was. Jungkook, watching him crying in the corridor.

Jungkook was not prepared to let Jimin go a third time, he readied himself and took deep breaths. In, out, in and out. Jimin wasn't ready for what was about to happen ... He didn't even know.

Jungkook had a serious look on his face, Jimin stopped walking and just froze as Jungkook stormed up to him. Jungkook grabbed his arm on the place where his bruise was, Jimin yelled out in pain, he was gripping harder than before, something had changed between the both of them, something ... deep. Jungkook then forcefully placed his other hand on Jimin's face and brought his lips up to his, Jungkook kissed him. Jimin's eyes widened, but he wasn't saying no.

Jimin then forgot about the pain in his arm, his mind was focused elsewhere. In the heat of the moment Jimin brought up both of his hands on Jungkook's soft skin and kissed harder. Jungkook began to move him back into the door of his room, he opened the door as quick as he could. They both stopped for a second to get their breath back ... But that didn't last for long, they were back in each others' hands.

Jungkook gripped hard onto Jimin's crotch, Jimin let out a small 'yelp'. Was this out of excitement or to say no?