I Guess I Need You

Jungkook heard him scream out, but Jimin wasn't stopping. Jungkook pushed Jimin further into the room and shut the door behind them. Taehyung, who shares a room with Jungkook saw them go in, but did nothing about it. What was there he could do? It wasn't his place to tell anyone what he saw ... or didn't see.

As they both stumbled away from the door, Jungkook brought his mouth up to his ear, with one hand on Jimin's crotch and another on his hair, he whispered "This time, you're not getting away."

Jimin gripped his hands onto Jungkook, his excitement was not only seen on his face, but somewhere else. As they got to the sofa, Jungkook offered to let Jimin lay down, with the expression on his face, Jimin didn't seem like he wanted to take a step back.

Jimin twirled around Jungkook, as if he was dancing, he pushed Jungkook onto the sofa. Jungkook looked puzzled, he hasn't seen this side of Jimin where he seems to know what he's doing, Jungkook didn't want to ruin the moment ... But he had a ton of questions for him.

"Were you like this with ... him?"  Jungkook already regretted asking, but it was too late.

"With 'him' we never got this far. He only liked me because I was something attractive for him to look at and play with every once in a while. He only has a love for music, not people, not me." Jimin explained ... But Jungkook didn't really want to hear the answer, especially if it was related to Yoongi. So he took his hand, laid his two fingers over Jimin's mouth which stopped him from talking, Jimin got the message.

Jungkook then undone the buttons on his own shirt and flicked it back, not taking it off fully, the sleeve hung half off his shoulder, before switching to Jimin and taking his t-shirt off all the way and throwing it behind him. He then fully laid down on the sofa as Jimin slowly worked his way down Jungkook's upper body.

Jimin brushed both of his hands over Jungkook's jeans, he let out a little gasp as Jimin started unzipping.

"No, allow me." Jungkook said, but things took a turn quicker than Jimin could blink.

Jungkook brought up his hands to Jimin's arms, making them switch places so Jungkook was on top. Jimin was breathless after Jungkook laid him back down onto the sofa.

Jungkook wanted to give Jimin his best so he would always come back for more, he wanted to overpower the thought of Yoongi in Jimin's mind, so in that way Jimin wouldn't ever think of him.

______________________________________________________

i'm sorry chapters are short LOL, i'm not the best at writing smut and this is my first time in trying. i'm also sorry that i'm so bad with updating chapters and writing new ones--

also the song is just something i was listening to while writing and thought you could listen while you read it! ♡